chapter 24: Tenroujiema dissappeard

No one's pov
The day  Tenrou destruction reaches the Fairytail guild

Mira woke up in the morning feeling sick so she rushed to the bathroom of her house and vomited in the toilet wishing Kuro was there but she knew he was at the Trials in her place wich she was grateful for so she decided to dress in something else

She decided to pay a visit to the guild's healer Porlyusica so she walked to Magnolia forest and knocked on the door when she had arrived at the elderly lady's house the door opened revealing the old woman "what do you want?" Porlyusica asked Mira...

She decided to pay a visit to the guild's healer Porlyusica so she walked to Magnolia forest and knocked on the door when she had arrived at the elderly lady's house the door opened revealing the old woman "what do you want?" Porlyusica asked Mirajane in her usual snappy tone "can you help me please?"  Mirajane asked the woman as she looked at the ground the healer sighed before opening the door more to let the takeover mage in "So what's the problem?"  Porlyusica asked as Mira sat down on the table "well lately I've been having these morning sicknesses and I was hoping if you could tell me I'm just sick or...you know" Mira trailed off and Porlyusica nodded as she started examining Mira "have you have your period yet?"  She asked Mira who shook her Porlyusica nodded and turned back grabbing a needle taking a little bit of Mira's blood.

After a while Porlyusica turned back to the white takeover mage "well your pregnant" she told Mirajane who started to tear up but smiling as she rubbed her stomach that now was holding her unborn child "i want you to pay me a monthly visit so I can check on the child also try to refrain yourself from using magic" the healer told Mirajane who nodded and stood up she bowed to Porlyusica "thank you for your help"  she said and walked out of the healer's house as she decided to bring the good news to the guild she walked to the guild and the entire route she didn't lose her smile but what she didn't know what a squad of rune Knights was telling her guild at that moment so when Mirajane arrived at the guild she was suprised to see rune Knights but she shook it off but when she saw the sad faces of her guild members she knew something was wrong "what's going on?" she asked and Bisca turned to the barmaid who just entered the guild with tears in her eyes feeling sorry for what she had to tell the barmaid "Mira..I'm so sorry" Bisca told her and Mirajane frowned "what are you talking about?" Mira asked still confused "I'm afraid that Tenrou island has been destroyed they were attacked by the black dragon Acnologia the island completely vanished" Lahar a soldier of the Magic council informed Mira who completely froze as she started to tremble tears streamed down her cheeks as she began screaming when she fell to her knees she was heartbroken that morning she had found out she was pregnant not half an hour later she learns her husband had died never knowing their child Mira sobbed for at least thirty minutes as Bisca had engulfed the takeover mage in a hug the Magic council had left them 15 minutes later her sobbing had finally quieted down "Hey you OK?"  Bisca asked her but Mira shook her head "No Bisca I'm not okay" she said sniffling "what's wrong?"  she asked worried for her friend "I'm pregnant" Mira said loud enough for everyone to hear as the hall fell silent as they finally understood why Mira was so hysterical not only had she lost her husband she found out she was pregnant Bisca teared up at the idea the barmaid's pain and hugged her tightly "it's going to be okay,we'll help you get trough" Bisca told the white haired mage who just nodded her head.

The rest of the day at the Fairytail guild hall was glum as other guilds showed up offering their help,those were guilds such as blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale who had worked with Fairytail before there were some companies that also offered to help them those companies were people who once asked Fairytail for help with missions. But once the day was over Mira closed the guild hall and made her way to her home she shared with Kuro as she laid down on their bed she grabbed his pillow and stuffed her face in it as she took in his scent small tears returned to her face as her face was buried in his pillow she decided to take a shower so she stripped her clothes and got in the shower as she sat down with her back in the cold tiles her head was between her knees "what names would he like?"  she asked herself as she looked at her stomach "if you're a girl I'm going to name you after his sister Alexa and if you're a boy I think I'll call you Kosuke" she said and stood up after she was done showering she put on one of Kuro's shirts that fell to her knees and fell asleep hugging his pillow

Hey minna it's Cookie-Chan and here is the next chapter I know it's quick because I wanted it to go online as soon as I had it finished so yeah it's like 01:20 now so I'll be going to bed any way Byebye
-Cookie-Chan