chapter 20: the wedding

The wedding day
Kuro's Pov
i stood nervous at the altar waiting for Mirajane to come to the altar and when she finally came trough the Doors of the church my jaw hit the floor She was wearing a beatiful dress

And I couldn't keep my eyes off of her she was walked down the Isle by Master who was going to be priest to "you look beatiful" i whispered to her as she reached the altar "You look handsome too" she giggled so we turned around to face master

It has been a long speech but finally we came to the vows "Do you Kuro Aquaras take Mirajane Strauss as your wife?"  Master asked me "i do" i said with confidence "and do you Mirajane Strauss take Kuro Aquaras as your Husband" he asked Mira "i do"  she said with happy tears in her eyes "just go on son kiss her already" Makarov shouted making me blush but I did It none the less and kissed her full on the lips earning me cheers from the guild.

It was truly hectic evening and currently I was alone with Mira at my house I told Pearl to go with Lily because Pearl apparently has an eye on Lily "I love you" i said as I kissed the back of her head she hummed in response "i love you to Kuro" she said snuggling closer in my chest she then turned to me "What do you say we go too the bedroom" she said with a low and soft voice I looked at her "you sure?"  i asked the only answer I got was a deep kiss so I picked her up and she crossed her legs behind my waist we didn't break the kiss even once only when we were on the bed her on top of me we pulled apart and with that our heated night began.

I woke up in the morning next to a sleeping Mira memories of Last night filling my mind I couldn't help but smile at the memory I gently stroke her cheek and put on my clothes I wore most of the time a white vest with a black t-shirt and some jeans I then walked downstairs and started making dinner I was just setting up the table when Mira came down in a bathrobe "Good morning honey" i said as I kissed her "Morning" she smiled as she sat down i put a plate infront of her and gave her a coffee after that I grabbed my own food and sat across from her. After we were done with our food Mira got dressed and we walked to the guild with intertwined hands.