chapter 27: the grand magic...what now?

Kuro's Pov
After that stunt I pulled yesterday I know master isn't too happy with me but that's just too bad for him I sat up from our bed and looked at the sleeping Mira and smiled as I put on a white t-shirt with black jeans I walked downstairs and decided to make some breakfast I turned around to a small yawn as I saw Alexa rubbing her eyes good morning daddy" she said I smiled "good morning sweetheart what would you like for breakfast?"  i asked her "can I have blueberry pancakes?"  she asked as her eyes sparkled I let out a small laugh "just like your dad" i told her and she giggled "sit down princess" i told her and she frowned "what do you mean with princess?" she asked "well you are technically a princess as you see I'm a prince of the ocean" i told her and her eyes held stars in them "you're a prince?"  she asked in awe and I nodded "my father was the god of the sea Poseidon" i told her "So I'm the princess of the sea?"  she asked and I nodded "That you are now sit down your pancakes are done" i told her and she immediately hurried into a chair "good morning"  came Mira's voice I turned to see her leaning against the wall with a smile "Morwning mwomie" Alexa replied her mouth stuffed with pancakes Mira smiled at our daughter she walked up to her and kissed her head "good morning sweetheart" she said softly to Alexa "good morning honey" she said as she kissed my cheek "good morning, sit down I made breakfast" i told her With a smile as she sat down next to Alexa she was making small talk and laughing with her as I smiled at them I gave Mira her pancakes before joining them at the table "So Alexa how is school?"  i asked her she was in the middle of ripping her pancake as she quickly swallowed it she smiled "it's great daddy I have many friends!"  she said and I smiled "that's good to hear" i told her patting her head "now shall we head to the guild I'm sure everyone is waiting for us"  i asked her and she nodded as she ran to her room to grab her shoes I went to grab mine and Mira's coat as I handed Mira her's Alexa joined us at the door so I bent down to her level to put on her coat she smiled and I stood back up as we left for the guild Alexa was between us holding our hands as she skipped me and Mira swung her forward once in a while as she squealed with happiness the people look of Magnolia smiled as we walked past and waved at us.

When we finally arrived at the guild hall Alexa ran in ahead of us "Asuka-chan!!" i heard her call when she entered the hall as we entered we found her happily talking to Asuka I greeted everyone before sitting down at the bar "can I get you something Kuro?"  Kinana a new barmaid asked me and I nodded "yeah a whiskey please I need something strong" i told her and she nodded as she left I looked around me to see how everyone was doing as Kinana came back with my drink I thanked her and took a sip it was peaceful until there was a small uproar between Romeo and other older members "woah what's all the commotion about?" i asked as I approached "well there's this huge tournament that started when you guys were away it's called the Grand magic games" Rome exclaimed Macao said they didn't want to go trough that embarrassment again but Romeo said we could as the Tenrou team was back now "So What you told me these grand magic games decide who the number one guild in Fiore is am I correct?"  i asked and he nodded "we could have done better if Mira would have participated but she had Alexa to take care of" Romeo said and I nodded she was right about them of course master Makarov heard about the prize money so we entered the games I told Makarov I only would participate if someone wasn't able to so eventually the team was: Natsu,Lucy, Gray, Erza and Wendy although Elfman was there reserved but knowing master there was no way he didn't enter a second team.

And of course my suspicions about our master are correct as he indeed made a B team wich surprisingly were Mira,Gajeel,Laxus,Jellal who was disguised as Mystogan and Juvia as their reserve was Cana, Mira decided to use her training as a small family vacation as me, Lisanna,Elfman, Mirajane and Alexa all left together on a trip to the forest
It was fun to see really to see the Strauss siblings train in their takeover magic i decided to use it as some bonding time with Alexa.

I stood in a clearing Alexa was opposite of me "So Alexa why not tell me bit bout your magic?" i asked her she decided to show me "Take over: Water Devilgod soul!" she chanted

(Imagine her outfit being a bit more covering let's remember she's only 6 years old)

I was suprised when I saw she had a combination of mine and Mira's magic "you look amazing"  i told her and she smiled "thanks daddy!"  she said as she gave me a close eyed smile

The rest of the time I have spent with Mira and my in-laws having fun and training and eventually it was our last night I sat outside the campfire with Mira as Alexa was already sleeping in our tent Elfman and Lisanna were also already asleep "So are you ready?"  i asked Mira she nodded as she leaned her head on my shoulder I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me I gave her a soft kiss "i now you can do it and I want you to know me and Alexa will be cheering you on all the way" i said to her kissing the tip of her nose as she giggled "i know" she said as she kissed me "come on let's not keep Alexa waiting" i told her she nodded as we got in our tent Alexa was spread out all over our sleeping bag I smiled as I picked her up I let Mira lay down first before putting Alexa between us I laid down on the other end pulling the sheets over us we fell asleep.