chapter 1: What happened 5 years ago?

Year X784
Kuro's Pov

It was pretty late In the evening around 9 or 10 me and Pearl are sitting around a campfire in the forest outside Oaktown I was maintaining the fire pit we had going and pearl was watching me playing with her neklace. "Hey Kuro you never actually told me what happened when you left Fairy Tail 5 years ago please just tell me I have been with you for 3 years now! Please... Just tell me" that sudden outburst of Pearl kinda shocked me but I knew this was coming and she's right she has the right the know. I let out a sigh "fine but I will only tell this once got it?" she squealed and sat next to me infront of the fire.

(flashback)
It was the year x779 at the Fairy Tail guild hall in Magnolia town I was 18 it had been 6 years without Poseidon and 4 since I joined fairy tail but one day in the summer I was sitting near the water at the beach when I found something Poseidon's Ring

It is the same ring I have now hanging around my neck I could feel Poseidon's Magic flowing through it so I took it with me and Remembered a thing Poseidon once told me" one day you will have to Rule the oceans in my place and when that time comes...

It is the same ring I have now hanging around my neck I could feel Poseidon's Magic flowing through it so I took it with me and Remembered a thing Poseidon once told me" one day you will have to Rule the oceans in my place and when that time comes you will need to learn to be a leader but also I want you to search for the oceans treasure" i didn't know what he meant but I knew if he made this ring get to me i knew it was time for me to search so I went to the master but he didn't take it as I had expected he said I shouldn't go to search for something we don't even know exists so I made a deal with him he gave me 5 years to find the treasure if I didn't find it in time I would need to come back and forget about all of it. So i took the deal.

"so I left and that's what happened" i finished. "but we found the treasure didn't we?" Pearl asked me i grinned at her "yes we did" i grabbed my bag and took out a blue stone.

The Ocean stone the treasure of the seas

The Ocean stone the treasure of the seas. When I had it in my hand I could feel the energy of the sea running trough it.
I turned my head towards pearl
"so how about we go home to Fairy Tail?" i asked my best friend she nodded greedily "yes! I want to know the people you grew up with!" she called with a smile. I picked her up and went to my tent and laid her and me down she curled on my chest and we fell asleep.

"its been a long time but finally I will go home"

_____________________________________
Hi guys and thank you for reading the very first chapter of the book I have big plans and for the people who want to know this takes place during the Phantom arc.

OK This Is important for the people who read my other stories I am putting them on a pause to write this story since I need ideas for the other two so if you have ideas you want to see in the story please message me i need help
Thank you minna

-cookie-chan