Chapter 10: The Oracion Seis

Kuro's Pov
So since everyone was here now they decided it was time to start the mission briefing I was standing in the back. "so here in the wood worse sea lies the ancient Magic of Nirvana we do not known what the Oracion seis want with it only that is a dark Magic power." Ichiya started Hibiki then used his magic and I have to say I was impressed archive Magic is a lost Magic so him having that is impressive."so we only have a few pictures of them and we know only a small bit about them." hibiki stated bringing up pictures of members of the Oracion seis. First off was a women with white hair and really skimpy clothing "ok this Girl Is called Angel but don't let her name deceive you." hibiki started next was a man with a hawk nose and sunglasses.
"this guy is Racer presuming from his name he uses speed Magic" i have to say they are good informed but before he could start again I walked out of the building."so let's see the Oracion Seis. I should have sent master a message as soon as I heard about them it was stupid of me to let them do as they please for so long" i let out a sigh and as soon as I inhaled again the door bursted open and ofcourse Natsu came running out. So i turned towards Erza and the crew who came running out after him "ok did he even heard the plan?" i asked them Erza just shook her head and I let out another sigh "let's go" i said turning around making my way calmly into forest.

When I caught up with everyone I was just in time to see Natsu crashing off a cliff. And I lost it i started laughing" Natsu is such a idiot" i said in-between laughs I could hear pearl giggling on my Shoulder and Gray was grinning and I could swear I saw a small smile on Erza and Carla.

It took us awhile to get down of the cliff to where Natsu was we were walking when suddenly Blue Pegasus' bomber Christina was shut down out of the Sky there was a huge smoke screen I tried to look trough but all I could make out were shadows. "Hey Gray you feel that?" i heard Natsu ask even if those two can't really get along most of the time if they start getting serious those two can make an great team. "yeah i know" Gray replied to Natsu. "Welcome Children of Light" a voice came trough. "we are the Oracion seis OH YEAH" "stop the preaching Hot-eye" i saw that even in dark guilds they can not get along.
"Alright I'm all fired up!" "Fire dragons Roar" Natsu yelled. Lucy opend The gate of Taurus. I started focusing I could feel the river flowing nearby and I saw the familiar Magic circle appearing.
"From Oceans I ascended I come rushing to the land WATER GOD'S TSUNAMI" there came a huge tidal wave from underneath me rushing towards Racer. I looked around saw Natsu fighting cobra Lamia Scale fighting Hot-eye and Gray helped Lucy with Angel.

We had been fighting for a while now I was about the summon another tidal wave when I heard Wendy scream I looked at her and saw a hand made out of dark energy grab her and ofcourse she grabbed Happy's paw instead of Carla's after Wendy dissappeard the Oracion Seis fled

Pearl immediately jumped of my Shoulder rushing towards Carla her skirt was rustling because her speed and as soon as she came up to her she took her in a hug. This is a nice side of Pearl if there is something wrong she Is always there for you. I saw that Carla was shocked but I saw a shimmer in her eye that showed she appreciated it.

So turns out my assumption was correct Wendy is a dragon slayer and a Sky dragon slayer none the less and we now have a reason to even rescue her sooner because Erza got Bitten and she was poisoned and according to Carla Wendy is supposed to be able to heal Erza

"Don't worry Wendy we will save you and no I didn't forget about you Happy"

_______________________________________
Hello minna already the 10th chapter in this story and we are half way the Oracion seis Arc so I think maybe one or two chapters till the end then I'm going to place a chapter between the Oracion seis Arc and the Edolas-Arc
Bye bye
-cookie-chan