chapter 11: City awakens and falls

Kuro's Pov
Ok since Erza is out we need to find Wendy and fast I volunteered to stay behind and protect Erza if needed but I was not alone Hibiki and Lucy were also with me. "so tell me Kuro was it? How's come i never heard of you" Lucy asked I turned to face her and told her why I left. When I was finished Lucy looked guilty so before she said anything or tried to apologise I cut her off "don't be sorry I feel already guilty enough to be not there to see them grow up. Now come on We need to keep moving"

I was following Natsu Lucy and Hibiki behind me when we came to a river where we saw gray

(A/N I'm sorry but I'm not gonna write the full fight scene cause I don't know where Kuro would fit)

I know people are not going to like what I'm doing but I have to i have to go after Brain I stalked towards an opening where I recognized Brain but I cursed when I saw Erza and A blue haired man but also Cobra and Cobra being a sound mage heard me "Come out now I can hear your there" he called out towards the tree I was hiding behind so I stepped out of the clearing. "Kuro what are you doing here?" Erza asked me" i can ask you the same Erza Wendy just healed you and you just vanished" i remarked back she looked guilty. "i love to see a reunion but I must ask you who you are boy?" i heard brain ask me
So i turned my head to him and just stared "me?" i asked my eyes hidden by my bangs "i am the person who will stop you" i said I saw we were near a river "what an idiots" i smirked and nodded my head towards Erza when she saw my head gesture she followed my eyes and saw the river she knew what I meant
So I started chanting "this is going to be my last shot I am going to put all my Magic energy in this attrack"
"Open the Oceans...from the depths below. The sea strikes WATER GODS OCEAN'S SERPENTINE"
After that last sentence left my mouth a huge serpent make out of water came rushing towards them the last thing i saw before I blacked out was The Serpent I named Septorus
Hitting Cobra.

"Hello any one alive down there?"
I heard someone ask in my head this must be Hibiki's Archive magic using telepathy. "yeah i ran out of energy but I'm back no problem" i replied apparently that made a lot of people relived because I heard some people sighing in relief "it's good to hear your alive Kuro now we have no time to explain all we can say is that we must destroy the lacrima in the legs of Nirvana I need you to head towards number 6" Erza explained "no problem I got it see you guys in a bit"
I got up my legs hissing in protest wich I simply ignored when suddenly a ball of fur crashed into my back making me almost stumble "Kuro please never leave me in the dark like that you idiot what if I lost you" Pearl was sobbing in my back so I turned around and pulled her in my chest my head on her little one "I'm sorry Pearl it was wrong for me to do that to you" my voice was soft and gentle I started walking towards my assigned lacrima when I got there I saw I had 1 minute so since there was no water nearby I pulled out my katana from pearls sub-spacial backpack it was a beatiful Sword.

 "yeah i ran out of energy but I'm back no problem" i replied apparently that made a lot of people relived because I heard some people sighing in relief "it's good to hear your alive Kuro now we have no time to explain all we can say is that we mu...

Now let's see
"10"
"5"
"3..."
"2...."
"1..."
As soon as the timer in my heas hit one I jumped up and drove my katana into the lacrima the lacrima cracked and bursted into shards around me i was so exhausted so as my blade dropped I fell too but I didn't hit the ground like I thought I would instead I looked to see a Pearl in human form catched me i Gave her a weak smile and fell asleep.

Pearl's PoV
I carried Kuro as fast as I could out of the city towards the rest of the Guilds who I could smell but when I came walking in to the clearing with an sleeping Kuro in my arms and them of course never having seen me Natsu thought I was the enemy."WHAT DID YOU DO TO KURO GET AWAY FROM HIM" i hissed at him "Wait....she hissed?" Lucy asked she looked in my eyes "Wait...PEARL?!?!" she shrieked the last part I nodded a yes and waved at her but I immediately put Kuro down since I could feel my Magic draining and I turned back into my cat form and fell asleep on Kuro my Tail wrapping around my body.
______________________________________
And that's already a wrap next chapter Cait Shelter will leave us and Wendy will come on along to Fairy Tail also I have a little date planned for Kuro and Mira let's see how long they can keep there relationship a secret for the guild or will they come clean? Find out next chapter. Bye bye
-Cookie-Chan