chapter 30: GMG day 2

Kuro's Pov
I stood next to Mira in the B-Team box looking over the field as Chapati was announcing the begin of the second day "anyone specific who wants to participate?"  i asked as the second event of today was announced as Chariot as soon as I saw Natsu step up it was too late to even think about what the game could be about as Gajeel was down in the arena. I shook my head at his arrogance and I could barely contain my laughter as I saw Sting from Sabertooth down there as well I nudged Mira in her side "wanna bet that it's going to be some sort of transportation?" i asked and she giggled but nodded nonetheless.

And as I was afraid it was indeed a race but the worst part of it they had to move on moving carts throughout the city so of course it wasn't a suprise that the three dragon slayers were in dead last I shook my head but I was surprised that Natsu and Gajeel actually managed to get points as Sting dropped out of the race.

It was now time for the battle proportion and Elfman had to Face Bacchus I turned my attention to the field as they approached each other "how about we make this interesting with a bet of our own?"  Bacchus asked Elfman who was suprised "i heard you have two lovely sisters,if I win they spend the night with me both of them" he said and I was furious "Hey jackass she's taken"  i called out to the field grabbing his attention as I held Mira close to me daring him to try anything he gulped a bit "alright maybe not the older one" he replied I could still hear in his voice he was a bit scared Elfman still got pissed off this to even think of any of his sisters would be used like that so he turned into his tiger form and rushed at Bacchus who was holding his ground without having to drink any alcohol yet, in the end Elfman defeated Bacchus by taking advantage of his Lizardman takeover letting Bacchus hurt himself and so now Quatro Cerebrus has to go by Quatro puppy for the rest of the game after that for the next match it was Mirajane and Jenny and knowing these two my suspicions were confirmed when they started a modeling competition I shook my head at all the men in the stadium I looked at Alexa "princess promise daddy you will never dress like mommy is doing for entertainment of others alright?"  i pleaded and she nodded "okay daddy" she told me and I nodded gratefully I'm going to be honest I was suprised when the girls of Mermaid Heel jumped into the Arena as it turned into a full blown modeling battle they handled various topics such as swimsuits cat ears bondage gear and as last they had the blushing bride so I found myself down in the arena next to Mira who was in a beautiful wide dress I held out my hand for her wich she gladly took as we danced she rested her head on my chest "it has been a while since we last Danced like this hasn't it?"  i asked as I held her she nodded "yeah I missed this" she told me as we continued to slow dance I looked around the arena at who coupled with who,eventually the bride challenge ended and they wanted to go back to swimsuits but Master Ooba the master of Lamia Scale ruined it by appearing in a swimsuits most likely scarring everyone in the arena as I had to cover Alexa's eyes "you and mommy looked so pretty together daddy" she told me after the bride challenge and I smiled at my daughter nodding "well your mother is the most beautiful woman I have ever met" i told her so to end the match Jenny and Mira stood against each other as the last outfit was announced as battle gear "this is over" i said and Alexa looked at me with her head tilted "Don't worry mommy is going to win" i assured her "GO MOMMY!"  Alexa cheered loudly "how about we make a bet before we begin" Jenny said to Mira who nodded "the loser has to pose for sorcerer weekly in nothing more then their birthday suit!"  she declared loudly and my eyes widened this girl just sentenced the death of her own reputation "sure"  Mira chirped happily I smirked as a purple mark surrounded Mira as it faded Mira had transformed into her Sitri form her most powerful takeover Mira quickly made work of Jenny earning us 10 points.

After Mira's fight we had one more wich was Yukino of Sabertooth who I had to admit had a bit of Angel or Sorano of the former Oracion seis and her opponent was Kagura the one I felt a massive Power from in the opening ceremony. To say Kagura won the match was an understatement as she totally dominated Yukino who even used a unknown Zodiac gate the so called "Thirteenth gate" but even that wasn't enough as Kagura didn't have to unsheath her sword. And with that victory of Mermaid Heel the second day came to an end.

Hey minna I'm sorry if this chapter is bad but I have to be honest as I say I have a really big trouble with trying to write the grand magic games arc because I just find it really hard so I apologize
-Cookie-Chan