chapter 3: First Phantom talk later.

Kuro's Pov
"KURO?!?!" everyone yelled I smirked "hiya so Anyone wants to fill me in why Phantom is here?" i asked looking around me i saw every ones faces and I felt guilty. They got older and I wasn't there for everyone.
I saw Cana step up she changed the most now with her clothing choice
"Well you see about a week or Two ago we got a new member and for some reason she ran away from home and her father Hired Phantom to take her back to him but he's also using this as an excuse to attack us" she told me I felt sorry for that Girl and I was pissed of at José then the speakers turned on. "And how exactly are you Alive?!?!"  a angry voice of José paorla rang trough their speakers. I stepped forward to the cliff my head up high.
"That would be because of me José and let me tell you something you are hurting the people who I care about so prepare to get your ass kicked!!" i yelled that last part hearing a chorus of yeah's from my guildmates behind me

I was inside the castle looking for José when I came to the top room and who do I find infront of me battling José no other than Erza Scarlet. "Erza" i said to get her and José's attention "let me fight him I know your strong but it's better if a person of my caliber is fighting a wizard Saint." i said to her she looked at me "and what makes you think that?"  she asked me. I dropped my cloak revealing my t-shirt with a badge on it. "because if you can see I stand above the Saints with only 1 other person beside me i am of power of a true God" i said to her i looked at José to see his face paling "There's no-o-o wa-y-y" he stuttered. There was fury and fear in his eyes "There is no way you're one of the Gods of Olympus!!" he yelled I looked him in the Face and let my Magic flow my voice became heavier making me look more powerful and authoritive" I am Kuro Aquaras Son of Poseidon the water God and member of the God's of Olympus. José paorla in name of the gods you will be punished." i got in my battle stance preparing my first spell.

Erza was so smart to leave the room and tell everyone to get out of the castle I told Pearl who was with me all the time to go with her.

"Water gods Bellow" i yelled shooting water out of my mouth José dodged the attack barely but I didn't give him time to counter attack and rushed towards him"Water gods Iron Fist" i punched him in the Face making him fly back into the wall and as soon as he started to get up I chanted the final spell to finish it "From the waters below I come serve me as your King as the water prince I take my father's place...Water God Secret Art: Poseidon's Destruction!!" a huge wave of water rushed past me blowing against José knocking him out I walked towards the hole in the wall to look at my guild mates they were hurt but alive and that's all that mattered to me as I saw them i put my arm in the air making the Fairy Tail sign with my hand wich earned me cheers from the entire guild i formed an water slide and sped down from it back into the mainland using a platform. I Smile at my family.

"5 years long was i away from you guys...  It's good to be back"
_______________________________________
And that was chapter 3 it's going fast but not enough ;) if you have any tips for men or criticism please give it well goodbye Minna
-cookie-chan