chapter 8: the alliance

Kuro's Pov
"Listen up brats we have received notice from the Magic Council we are to take down the Oracion Seis" Master said scaring Lucy and the group since me and master were right behind them. "what do you mean gramps?" Natsu asked the master "what he means Natsu is that Fairy Tail with 3 other light guilds will form an alliance
"Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter These 4 guilds are going to work together to take down the Oracion seis" i cut in for master he nodded towards me as a thank you.
Master then continued" i have decided who will go with the alliance"

"Natsu Dragneel"
'im all fired up!'
"Erza Scarlet"
'very well'
"Gray Fullbuster"
'its time to cool them off'
"Lucy Heartfillia"
'what me?!? '
"and finally Kuro Aquaras"
'I shall bring the oceans upon them'

"Good luck my children make Fairy Tail Proud!!" he yelled "Aye!" we cheered.

I was sitting in the cart with Lucy a sick Natsu and shirtless gray what's new? And Erza was driving the cart.
And Pearl... Pearl was asleep with happy cuddled together."Hey Kuro what is your Magic actually?" Lucy asked me i looked at her " I'm a Water God Slayer the son of the water God Poseidon" i answerd her "Wait there are things like God slayers?" she asked "yes there's are may I ask what you thought I used?" she looked at me with a sheepish grin I sighed "Well to be honest because you have a cat like Natsu I tought you were a dragon slayer. I was about to answer when someone cut me off." its not only dragon slayers who have my kind as partner other slayers as well" pearl sat up from her place beside happy hopping into my lap nudging my hand with her head that she wanted me to pat her on the head so I did and she started purring softly. Lucy nodded in understanding.

When the car started slowing down I heard Erza say that we arrived at the Meeting place. The meeting place was the second home of Master Bob of Blue Pegasus who is a good friend of mine."alright let's go inside" Erza said we all nodded and walked inside poor Lucy was carrying a groaning Natsu. I swear I will never understand him and his motion sickness. When we got inside Lucy said to Natsu that we were off the cart and like a miracle he wasn't sick anymore. When we walked further into the building it happend...
"Welcome"
"Fairy"
"Tail"
"Wizards"

"we are"
"The Blue Pegasus"
"Trimens"

"Hundred nights Hibiki"
"Still night Ren"
"Holy night Eve"

I was staring at these guys and I was mentally cursing. Are you serious these guys are part of the alliance? " i asked myself. They started flirting with Lucy and Erza when their leader who I know as Ichiya he is a strong wizard yes I have respect for that but he sometimes is a little strange. He apparently meet Erza Before because she started freaking out en when Ichiya came to close she punched him....Hard he flew towards the door when.....
_______________________________________haahahahh I'm so mean with the cliff hanger now I want to appologies if something or some lines don't go like the Manga/anime
Because I can't remember some things so sorry for that for now a good day to you
-Cookie-chan