chapter 7:The Battle of Fairy Tail

Kuro's Pov
honestly the fantasia parade is one of my favorite activities in Fairy Tail It's also because the entire town of Magnolia works on it the downside master organizes this competition 'miss Fairy Tail ' it's basically a show for the pervs to see girls in the skimpiest of clothes and Mira being a model of course and our secret Relationship I hate when people are staring At her i just want to tear them apart so tonight was the competition and I walked towards Master's table and sat down next to him with Pearl on my Lap I had to tell her what the competition was about and let me tell you I am never going to talk to Pearl about that kind of stuff again.
"Master I swear one day you have to stop the pervyness" i said groaning at the behavior of our master "lighten up boy you have to enjoy a girls body from time to time" he replied I could already tell he was drunk but not entirely he felt something was wrong I saw he was on guard. "you have no idea wich body i have to enjoy master"
I chuckled at that tought

The competition has been going for a while now Mira Erza Cana Juvia and Bisca have already performed also Levy I think her name was Laki also participated but I'm not sure now it is Lucy's turn "me and my celestial spirit's are going to do a cheer for you guys" she yelled enthoustiacly she was about to start when.. "entry number 8" that voice that wasn't Evergreen oh no Max tried to warn Lucy to not look her in the eyes but it was to late she was petrified "Damn it"
I tought I looked at gramps and nodded because if Ever was doing this that meant Laxus was nearby.

"that damn idiot I can't believe he did this this is not how you treat family"
I was so pissed I was looking for Laxus the battle of Fairy Tail as he called it had been going for about A hour now and according to the runes only Freed and Laxus remainded but what made me stop in my tracks was the sign that said "mirajane vs freed"
I could feel a Magic in the air I haven't felt in ages I couldn't believe it Mirajane was using her Satan Soul Magic I smiled I knew she was okay and I resumed my task to find Laxus.

When I arrived at Cardia Cathedral I could feel multiple Magic powers present Natsu, Gajeel and Erza so I rushed in the Cathedral "LAXUS ENOUGH OF THIS" i yelled at the top of my lungs "This has gone to far" i continued "so what you know what happened to the guild it became weak" he sauntered off about how Fairy Tail was weak "no. That's where you are wrong Fairy Tail is strong because we fight for our Family" i said I could feel myself getting angry I grabbed Pearl from my Shoulder and told her to go back to the guild hall and after some protest she did. "Listen here Laxus I'm going to give you one chance to stop this nonsense or else I'm going to have to force you" i told him "Try me" he laughed it's time I pet him see his Ego is to big.
"Water God's bellow" i chanted shooting a beam of water at Laxus
"Lighting Bolt" Laxus countered
"okay small problem he has an counter Element for my Water Magic"
I dodged the Lightning bolt and immediately counterd
"Water God's iron fist" i screamed punching him sending him flying at least a few meters "God your getting annoying I'm going to END YOU" Laxus yell the last part
"Secret Art LIGHTING HEAVENS HELLBEARD" He screamed hitting me straight on. I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell down every thing going black

I woke up later I found myself in the
Infirmary I tried to sit up groaning in the process "good to see your awake boy" i heard master say from the bed upon the other side of the room he was already in a sitting position "let me guess he's expelled?" i asked Makarov simply nodded not trusting his voice so even with the protesting his from All of my muscles I sat down next to master and took him in a hug "don't worry gramps he can take care of himself I know it" with that i just let the old man sob till he couldn't anymore.

It was the day off the fantasia parade and everyone stood on a car doing tricks I was on a boat with Pearl and Lucy who I surprisely got along with very well at the end of the parade master made the Fairy Tail si Laxus made up once and I'm pretty sure he had Laxus in mind making that symbol so all of just followed his lead making the sign
"no matter how far we're apart we will always be looking your way,stay safe idiot"
______________________________________
And that's a wrap thank you for joining me in this chapter i hope you are happy with the end result because I'm going to be honest this was the hardest part to write in any case bye bye
-Cookie-Chan