Chapter 2 - Friends

The sun had risen but you had the curtains closed so only small rays of sun had appeared and one of those rays landed on your eyes. You groaned as you rise from your bed and rub your eyes. It was just like the same old morning with the same old thoughts with the same old routine.

"​Let's get this over with​​​​​" You say in a weak and dry voice.

You went to the bathroom and put a few bandaids and bandages on your new flesh wounds. You put on your normal choice of clothing and took your bag full of school supplies and textbooks.

"​Bye, I'm off to school!​​​​​" You shouted at your guardian you called mother that was currently upstairs.
​"Have a good day​​​​​" called a voice from the second floor.

You leave the house and walk outside and down the sidewalk leading to school. You sigh at the sight of the outdoors. A chilling slow breeze flies by and your nose and ears turn a soft pink due to the cold.

​"Snow​​​​​, great" you groan

Author's note -
Some of you guys don't get snow from where you are. (Lucky you) but bare with me, just imagine it.

You walk in the snowy climate and once the school is in sight students are running inside. You're late, again. A few girls knock you over when they run by making you fall face first into the concrete and have your books and papers from you backpack fall out.

"Stupid, latte drinking, basic bitches" You mumble and grumble

You pick the papers and books up one by one. Until a hand reaches out to help you. The owner of this hand was a boy. His appearance was kind looking.

​"Hey, you okay?" he asks

It was a boy, you didn't say anything. A girl with black hair and somewhat pale skin ran after the girls but they were too fast for her. She ran past you but stoped when she saw they boy helping you.

"​Tim? How did you get here so fast?​​​​​"
"I dunno Jane, maybe if you take the time to find out where you're going instead of chasing students you might get here on time" he shrugs
​"Hey! They deserved it!" She hissed "they're latte drinking, basic bitches and everyone knows it!"

You quietly chuckle noticing you said the same thing earlier. Or at least similar since she left out one single word from your own dialog.

A boy with an orange hoody walked towards the two people you met. Another boy was trailing behind him. His scraggly hair and soft features gave him a cold distance to his appearance.

"​Come ​​​on guys let's get to class, dad will kill us if he realized that we're late on the first day!" He looked at the boy walking behind him "Toby! Hurry up we don't have all day!"

Toby mumbled and walked a little faster. You quickly placed your items in your bag and ran off. Great another bruise! You make your way ahead of them and to the front doors of the school.

​"Hey! Wait up!​​​​​" Jane called out

You turn around and see this so called Jane rushing up to you. This is really the last thing you would possibly want.

​"What do you want?​​​​​" You ask not even looking her in the eye
​"Geez . . . you're . . . f . . fast!​​​​​" She said trying to catch her breath "I was wondering if you could show us around?"

She stands up straight and itches the back of her head.

"We're new students here and well, we don't even know when or where our classes are"
"What classes do you have?" You responded quietly
"Well me and my . . . erm . . . 'brothers' have the same class in the morning. Here" She handed you their schedules.
"You say that like they're not even related to you"
"Well we're all adopted"
​"Oh sorry about that​​​​​"
​"Nah, it's fine​​​​​"

You read the papers and saw that you had a few classes with them. The boys joined in on your conversation with Jane.

"​Yeah, sure I'll help you guys out​​​​​" You said quietly
​"Thanks!​​​​" Jane said smiling you. You didn't even look at her.
"Yeah Uh . . . no problem, come on" You said walking inside after getting to your first class. You all almost has the same exact schedule which definitely make you think.

Jane tried to make friends with you but you didn't want to get close. She could be in on a prank to humiliate you! The other boys tried to become at least noticeable to you but you just told them to leave you alone.

Its time for lunch and you sat in the hall. Jane, Tim, Toby and the boy with the orange jacket saw you and sat with you. The boy in the orange jacket shortly announced that his name was Brian.

You look on your phone reading the new chapter of a creepypasta backstory you enjoyed.

​"What are you smiling at?​​​​​" Jane asked with curiosity
" a creepypasta"
" You read those stories?" Tim questioned your answer. You nodded
" a few months ago I started reading creepypastas stuff"

Jane laughs

"what would you do if you met a creepypasta? Let me guess you would fangirl like crazy?" She joked
"No I would try my best to get out of their sight" You said with a clear voice " I respect them and I'm pretty sure if I did fangirl about them they would probably kill me right on the spot."

Nothing but awkward silence was between the four of you.

"Why are you so distant from others?" Jane asked
"I'm different" You told her "so they push me around"
"You're bullied?" Asked Toby
​"Yeah, only because of my "condition" I hate it so much "
"Condition?" Asked Brian
"I was born a fragile kid so I bruise easily." You said showing them a bruise on you arm. They all sat either beside or near you.
" what about those?" Jane said pointing at the cuts on your fingers
"I . . . I cut myself" You told her

There's an ereey silence. They don't know what to say.

​"What to hang out later?​​​​​" Jane asked

Before you can answer a group of boys and girls walked by and threw a milkshake at you. You sigh

"well that's a thing " You said with no emotion

Brian, Tim, and Toby stood up getting ready to yell.

"You asshole! why did you do that?" Toby shouted
​"Cuz she's a mistake nothing more​​​​​" a boy answered as his group laughed
"I'll make you a mistake if you don't say you're sorry to her!"
"aww so cute! He's being the hero!" A girl said

Jane helped you up and walked with you towards the bathroom. You took your bag with you. Once you were inside you walked to a stall and opened up the bag, shut the stall door and changed into your spare clothes. After getting a sweatshirt on with baggy pants.