Chapter 29 - meeting the voices

Its been a good few days since you started working and you're mom has talked with Toby's so called "father" and you have been given permission to stay for dinner today. You've gone through four classes already and now you only have two classes left.

You get into the class room and you're innocently interested like a child. Toby, Tim, Hoodie and Jane we're all absent they weren't in there seats at all. You haven't seen them at all today were they sick today? You're somewhat upset but you quickly check yourself. You didn't really look forward to see anyone when it came to school. Or anywhere in a matter of fact.

Your mom gave you a bus pass to get to their house after school and so after school you made your way to the bus stop just a block down from the school. You looked at your phone 3:14 as you sat down on the bus. Your stop came by and you got off.

You got off and walked to the address you were given and attempted to knock on the door. However you heard some voices. You listened.

"She'll be here soon and I hope you all keep yourselves contained, because if you don't you'll all regret it. Understood?"

You didn't know who it was but you heard enough of that and knocked. It didn't take long for you to feel like a million eyes were on you from behind that door. You again here the same voice and a few new voices. The first voice started with a giggle.

"Hehehehe she's here"
"Think she heard us?" a new voice said
"Shhhh you dummies!" said a much younger one
"Go get the others" spoke the voice that spoke in the first place

The door opened and you see a six foot man.

"Y/n I presume?"
"Y-yeah that's me"
"Please come in"

Writers note-

Hello readers I see some of you have been quite active lately. I apologize if you think this chapter is too short in your opinion. I haven't been myself lately. I hope this passes soon so I can update normally like I used to.