chapter 55 - animal part 1

Toby's pov

Y/n's faced to the dirt screaming. It was getting worst whatever 'it' was. I tried to help her focus and calm down but she shoved me aside with brute force. I won't lie something inside my chest dropped when she did that.

"Get away from me!" She screamed. "I hate you!" Her eyes went black "I HATE YOU ALL"

The black in her eyes grew around her face like a disease (look at picture)

"Starting with you!" She gives a toothy grin as she jumps onto me pinning me to the dirt.

When I realised I had a crush on her and wanted to be with her this was not what I had in mind.

She raises her fist but before she could hit me I see hoody knocking her over. She tumbles to the side as the two of the wrestle for power.

Stupid hoody that could have been me! Wait, I shake my head This isnt the time Toby ugh!

"I won't let you make me weak, I wont!" She sprints to the forest

"Shit" Jane curses "come on guys"

We all ran after her as she grew in speed. What's going on? She's not like how she used to be.

Y/n started to run ahead and conveniently she disappeared within the forest. One second I saw her the next she was gone! We all stopped and looked in our view of vision.

"Y/n!" Masky shouted
"Y/n please!" I shout

There's a slight laughter as a cool breeze goes by. I look up and see her in the branches on all fours like a cat in a tree.

"We dont want to hurt you y/n!" I shout

She jumped down and everyone flinched to grab her but I signaled for them to wait. She slowly walkes a circle around me glaring in question.

"Y/n" I hold out my hand for her to take "I promise its okay"

She glares and leans in close to see if I flinch , I dont. She looks at my hand and then back at me. With fearful and scared eyes she reaches for my head, hesitates but reaches out to it.

"NOW!" eyeless jack sprints fourth and grabs y/n from behind, ristraining her. She kicks and screams like an animal. I get picked to the side as Smiley takes a scalpel and cuts into her skin around the gem.

She howls into the night and as Smiley pulls it off her sick a tar-like substance coming from the cut tries to pull it back. The gem is yanked away and thrown to the ground.

"Toby!"
"R-right!"

I leap to the gem and hit it with my hatchet. A black smoke dries itselfe in the air after its shattered. I look back at y/n and see shes gone limp.

"Is she breathing?" hoody asks
"Yeah" smiley cleans the sharp item he used.
"She won't be for long" ej adds
"Excuse me?" I glare
"Toby come here"

I approche him and he takes my hand and places it on her cheek

"She's freezing cold Toby" he adds

I blush and brush some of her hair out of her face

"Here" jack picks her up and hands her to me "if you like her that much"

"Grrrr stop smirking asshole!"
"You don't know if I'm smirking"

I glare at him

"Okay, maybe I am" he chuckles

Iritatedly I sigh and look down at y/n why is it whenever I like someone bad shit happens? I adjusted y/n in my arms and hold her close.
Slender appears beside me.

"This is only the beginning child"
"Hm, I know"