Chapter 45- Change part 2

"Okay, Okay, okay, okay, okay" you repeat "fuck what do I do?!" you whisper

You carry Toby at your side and open the door. His movement is compared to a lifeless ragdoll at the moment. You huff and heave him along your side with you as you make your way down the hall. The last minute bandages on his head are soaked in blood. Time goes by and you see on the walls an arrow. On become closer to this arrow you see its drawn with blood.

"Fucking hell" you curse

The arrow points left and you hear a camera click down the right hall. A camera seems the safest. As knowledge to your creepypasta love you know that Masky and Hoodie are always watching via camera. The bloody direction signs seem too obvious and you doubt that you friends would let the others know of their helpful plan to the other residence of the slender's proxie "family" knowing the actions they would take.

You pull Toby along down the right hall. Soon enough you see Hoodie waiting near the end of a hall. Hes listening to a cellphone, an old one at that.

"Yeah she followed the clue, I think-" Hoodie turns his attention towards you and nearly drops the phone "fuck she brought Toby with her, proceed with the plan" he hangs up and rushes over

"Fucking idiot actually did it?"
"What do you mean?" you ask
"We joked that it would be believable to the others if Toby got hurt" 
"Help him please" you beg
"Yeah yeah I'll be able to get him some medical attention" he holds onto Toby
"Thank god" you sigh and lean against the wall
"Remain your trust in the photo memories you have"
"What?" you lift up your head and see Hoodie is gone, same with Toby.

"Photo...memory?" you ask