Chapter 33 - Tis the season to be falling! (part 1)

Author's note-
Hello all of you beautiful people how is your days going? Please comment below your words are so valuable here :) I was raised as a Christian so I would celebrate Christmas every December but I'm not a Christian anymore haha tell me about your holidays and have a lovely day. If your sad I sware I will bust down your door and throw a pillow at you! BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU ARE AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING! Unless you're an alien the you're an amazing space person who don't need no human!

As Jane The Killer and Ticci Toby approached you the had made small talk together. But when they saw you the showed little interest in talking.

"This way please"

you guided them down the halls.

"Clockwork told us about you" Jane crushes the silence
"Yes, I sent her to her match not too long ago"
"She was impressed"
"Oh?"
"A greenhorn like you talking to a wanted criminal like she was just a friend was a big move" she chuckles
"Lets hope your career lasts long" Ticci Toby adds

You go quiet and the conversation went dull. You led them to a waiting room. It was small, there was no comfortable chairs just stone you could sit on.

"Wh-wha- What's wrong?" asked Ticci Toby
"You two sould like people I know"

Ticci Toby twitched to the side and sad down. Was it something I said? You thought. Jane the killer sat on anyone on the opposite wall. A voice crept into your mind and your head stung with pain. You leaned up against the wall holding your head as you breathed. Watch the match with me the voice said.

"Are you alright?" Toby jumps to his feet
"Ugh" you stand up straight "yeah, my boss just gave an order"
"Geez some boss, you should work for our boss he doesn't invades your mind like that" Jane laughs
"Wait here till your name is called" you leave