Chapter 9 - Reverse

"AHHHHH!" You screamed as you fell "THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA!"

You see light as you keep falling and soon find yourself being launched in the air. You thankfully grab onto a branch still holding onto the bag of items. You look down and glup.

"What now?" You growled looking for a way down to the dirt without falling back into the pit.

There was no way back down other then falling into the pit again.

"Lovely" You mumbled
"Ah I see you made it back" the man calls to you from the ground
"Hey, it's you!" Your face lights up "can you help me down?"
"Of course" He snaps his fingers and you by his side almost like he teleported you! But of course you were above the dirt. It was five feet below you. You fell on your back.
"How did you"
"Magic" He chuckled "so, how was your trip?"
"Uh I got my stuff back" You said trying to get back on your feet
"Meet anyone there?"
"Well now that you mention it I saw three boys and heard a girl's voice"
"Interesting, What's your name?" He asked
"Y/n" You answered
"Well, y/n, do you have a job?"
"No, why?"

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bissness card. He handed me the card. The card had a phone number on it.

"Call me, I might have the perfect job for you."
"Hey wait!" You plead as he
"But of course take your time on deciding, this job will have its pros and cons my dear" He waves goodbye and disappears behind a tree. His voice echos one last sentence "and trust me, this job will have many cons"