Chapter 18 - Grounding day 7 (Part 2)

Author's note-
Now before we start off the chapter I'd like to say my message problem has been fixed! I can now text back other people. Too me long enough but now let's start the chapter. Enjoy!

The a cold rush of air slapped your face. The room you entered into was air conditioned. Nice and chilly, maybe too chilly. A shiver climbs up your spine. There is a desk in the top middle of the room and seats for waiting. You shuffle your way to the desk and wait for the man behind the desk to notice you. He was Flipping through papers and pushed his glasses back since they were slipping off his nose. You tap the desk and he still doesn't see you. You can see he is sitting in an office chair with wheels so he can slide to all sides of the round desk. A computer was to the diagonal front left of him and behind him diagonally was two filling cabinets. The table was round and big for his size.

"Ahem" You cleared your throat

His head went up and looked in your derection

"Oh forgive me I was in deep thought" He rolls his chair over to the computer. He clicks for ten seconds and speaks "name?"
"Um uh y/n l/n" You said a little nervous
"Alright you are all set go in through that door" he points to the door to the left "and don't scream like the last one" He sighs
"Scream?" You questioned
"You'll understand when you see it" He says not even looking at you
"Um okay?" You said walking over to the door you grab the knob and quickly pulling away.

"ouch!" The knob was hot and warm "are you sure I should go this way?"
"Yes" the man says typing away on the computer
"Well I can't open it, the knob is too hot" You explain"Oh sorry I forgot to mention that" he says getting up " it's really warm in there so we have the cooler in here to cool things down"