Chapter 47 - photo memory part 2

Author's note:
Hello darlings I'm so so sorry for the late update I had drama and plans and I haven't been doing so great. Thats beside the point.
I will be doing a shout out next chapter of books and fanfics I recommend. So if you want your story or a story you like to get a shout out please give me a text.

Rush of air.
New place.

The photos on the walls were of a forest. Natural, mysterious, and peaceful. At the end of the hall wad the new photos. One of a girl sitting alone in the hall as a bully throws a drink at her. The other is familiar. You see when Toby stood up for you that one day. (Chapter 3)

You've grown attached to your new "friends" whom now you know are four dangerous killers. The wording above the photos as expected are written with blood. The word change is written. As much as the past you would like to deny it you knew the truth. You take the photo of Toby standing up for you to the bullies.

The air rushes all around you and you feel like you're falling. You close your eyes tightly, eventually you find the courage to open them. The halls are of the purest of white. So white it almost hurts your eyes. The hall doesn't have much to show, there isn't even photos of a forest. However there are no bloody words this time. There are two photos thankfully! One is of a slave driven, mindless thrall who looks to be yourself. Wait, the photo, its moving. You see yourself bowing graciously to Zalgo showing him the most appreciation you can give him. Your smile of peace shows him you enjoy the work you do as his slave. There is a dead woman too beaten to be recognized behind you. Your hands are bloodied. Your covered in injuries and dirt. Zalgo reaches down and softly lifts up your chin. You smile hoping he fully recognizes you as a full blown pasta.

The photo beside it is you leaning against a pine tree crossing your arms. You're alone, wait no you see others approaching from the darkness of the forest. Jane, Masky, and hoodie stand near by or near you. Slender glitches into the photo as well. You are holding a metal bat and a hatchet. You see someone else is coming into the picture. Toby, you hand him the hatchet and he puts it into a holding slot on his belt.

Words above the two photos appear.

Choose

The word into multiple, spreading all over the walls. It grow rapid and the walls are nearly pitch black.

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose

Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose
Choose