Chapter 26 - round 2 fight

Zalgo turns to you.

"Go get the fighters some water"
"Will do sir"
"Oh and y/n?"
"Yes?"
"Don't be afraid to toss the unwilling fighter around if he bites the hand that feeds him" he smirks
"Understood" you leave the booth and get two water bottles

You leave and see Clockwork at the place you first saw her. You hand her a water bottle.

" courtesy of lord Zalgo" you playfully say
"Thanks" she takes the bottle and waits with what looks like patience but she's tapping her foot.

You make your way to the cell the winner of arena 1 is. This room is only 1 cell and has one person in it and you're guessing this is for the unwilling fighters that are next but are still waiting for their match. He's mad and furious. You hand him some water between the bars and he takes a good drink and spits it at you. This bugs you and you answer with sass

"It be careful if I were you fighter" you growl
"I don't want to hear it kid you can't hurt me!" He shouts back as he throws the water on you.
"You'll eat those words filth!" You throw him to the wall and make a small dent in the wall. This was so unusual for You! You rarely resort to violence! You see that the fighter is knocked out cold and is still breathing. You return to Zalgo.

"How are the fighters?"
"Clockwork eagerly awaits her next match and the unwilling is taking a small nap thanks to his back talk"
"I didn't think you had it in you!" Zalgo's eyes widen "well we can put on a few shows before the next match"

Music was played, preformers preformed, and bets were placed as you all waited for both fighters to be ready.

○●○●
time travel brought to you by slender man
he tall and slender so stay out of his forest!
●○●○

You move Clockwork to the arena and same for the unwilling fighter. The fight starts with some hand to hand combat.

"So what do you think should happen?" Zalgo asks
"Come again?" You reply
"Should I bring up obsicals?"
"Um pillars?"
"Haha you are too soft on them come on we need something to heat things up!"
"What about.....l-lava?" You ask
"I like how you think kid" your demon boss laughs loudly and pats your back "I demand lava!" He shouts

with that command the edges of the ring oozed with hot magma. The hot liquid slithered closer to the middle of the ring and soon the unwilling fighter pushed Clockwork into the lava. She somehow managed to jump away from it but at the cost of burning her long hair.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" she screams at her opponent grabbing him by the legs and swinging him around in a circle.

She picked up speed in her spining and three him 30 feet away right into some shallow lava making him painfully die. You watch in aw as she throws her fists in the air as the crowd cheers in her victory. Zalgo snaps his figers and the lava is gone.

♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧☆♤♡◇♧

Writer's note
So I'm going to do a little Q&A so please don't be shy and ask questions about me or my stories! I'll even let the characters in the story answer questions you ask them!