chapter 60 - The knife (part 1)

"Toby, that punishment was not equal to that of a knife in the hand" Slender sighs "Jane, leave us"
"Y-yes sir" she looks at you and whispers "you're going to be alright"
"Slender I-" Toby starts

Toby stops dead in his speech as you whimper in pain. You reach for the handle of the knife.

'If I can just' You think
"Y/n" Toby holds your hand and shakes his head

"There's gotta be another way we can remove the knife" he looks up at slender
"Unfourtunetly the blade can only be removed by pulling it out" Slender states "quickly child get the first aid"
"Yes sir" Toby nods and holds you by the shoulders with a kind smile "I'll be right back"

He runs off and you feel your head pulse.

"Child Toby will bandage you up but you will need to take out the knife"

You gulp and reach for the blade. It hurt so much. You grip your hand tightly onto the handle and inhail sharply. You grit your teeth and shut your eyes tightly.

"Oh god"

you pull violently pulling the blade out of the wall. The sharp object is still stuck in your hand however. Blood oozes from the stab.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me" you groan

You pull at the handle again and the knife slowly leaves your flesh.

"Shit!" You hear Toby rushing to bandage you up

You look at your hand covered in blood. You drop to your knees and your vision mists.

"Oh hey Toby" you say weakly "I'm glad ... you're . . . h . . e . . . r . . . . e" your limp body falls into Toby.

Author's note
I'm sorry this chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it