After High

And then there was four ...

Venus's POV
Life was completely strange . Living without Sophie and Zig was almost like a fantasy world. Nothing was real, in the moment it was all a myth. But soon as reality hit..I realized this was life. We could die or lose anyone at any moment, and although those two were so expectable..it hurts knowing you could lose someone, someone you know. It's almost as if, you kinda forget people you know can die.. you spend so much time with them and then suddenly, they're gone. All this time I was being such a Debby downer as my sister, Solaris, would like to say. But, losing those two made me open my eyes. I need to appreciate those around me and I need to appreciate all that comes, good or bad cause everything happens for a reason. Sorry for getting sappy, I'll update you on my life now.

Since I was so bomb at science and everything in between, I received a scholarship to one of the highest universities in Britain. I've been trying to become an astronaut for the longest, that was one of my strongest passions since forever. I definitely had the qualities and even though I portray myself as this rugged emo girl who doesn't have her life together, you can't really judge a book by its cover. They doubted me but when I put on those goggles and my lab coat and those gloves, I worked my magic and they were all speechless. I told ya, when Venus Young is around..anything is possible.

Life in Britain was honestly a dream come true, I've always wanted to come here and pick up on the accent. I've met some really cool people but nothing compared to the kids in West Spring Hill High. Some days I wish I could go back, I wish I would have never accepted this dumb place. Although it's a huge opportunity, sometimes happiness and family is most important. I'm away from all that now, I'm surrounded by stress and prep school druggies.
______
Stiles POV
You know what sucked more than being paralyzed? Losing my best friend. Honestly, I never could've seen that day coming. I knew she was killing herself slowly, I saw it happen everyday with my own eyes and I never did anything about it. I could've saved her? I don't know...maybe if I was there with her, things would be different. The ambulance would've been there in time? I don't know ! All of this is so surreal, I went through horrible depression because of it..maybe even lower than Zig. I tried to kill myself. Solaris was there and caught me in time, she saved my life..when I don't think it needed saving. Honestly, life right now sucks ! But it's a new chapter and I'm gonna make it count with my best ability. Enough of this sappy shit.

Finally ! My parents actually came in clutch. These losers paid off college for me, they bought all my books and I didn't do anything in return , what do I owe these fucktards ?! They gave me life? But they weren't in it! So good, you finally did something for me other than hiring some kid to seduce me and kick my neck open for being gay! For giving me this stupid Australian accent for no goddamn reason. Fuck you! I'm a mess and I don't know what I'm gonna major in..if only Sophie was here..

I still run my business, "Handicaps Dance" but after all the drama and Sophie dying, people stopped attending. This business is bound to close, could anything go right?
______
Amena's POV
My hearts become bitter sweet cold. After Zig's death, I don't know how I'm gonna make it. I've been in mourning for a year already..nothing's ever going to change. Seems like all this college kids are just stressed and have no clue what they want, that's why I decided not to attend although I've been accepted into Yale. My introverted ways have changed, people are gonna start seeing a new Amena.

I have a baby, it's a boy. I named him Kurt...he was Zig's favorite artist. I have so much built up anger, I should've listened to him when he said "today's the day" but instead I laughed and took it lightly. I still live with Zig's mom, my parents don't come around anymore. I stay in Zig's room and I swear I can feel his presence, it haunts me everyday. Not his spirit, but just knowing that he's there..knowing that I dated him..knowing we have a child together and knowing he committed suicide, the day of the child's birth. It terrifies me, makes me never want to get attached again. Everyone encourages me to do something with my life, at least enjoy college. But, I can't, it's just not in my nature...this really, fucked me up.
____
Solaris's POV
She's gone..I'm not too surprised. Sophie was reckless, she was a goddess, she was my everything. I really wish she was here again..she spread so much love and positivity to everyone she encountered. Sometimes I wonder why god does such horrible things? Is there a reason you wanna torment me? What did I do? Lately I've just been focusing on family, but with Venus gone..I kinda wanna be gone too. College was right around the corner, I paid, and I'm planning on staying on campus..let's see if I bump into old memories? Or hopefully I create new ones? I'm trying to relive Sophie's legacy, the hippie girl with no dreams because she lived in the moment and she seized every second of it with pure joyfulness. Man, I love her.