Spring Break

Some months passed by, spring break was finally here.
______
Venus's POV
"You all packed?" Tyler asked stuffing our suitcases in his mini van. This vacation was going to be the best one yet, I was finally able to meet the lovely people who raised the love of my life.

"Yes babe." I smiled, he gave me a peck on my lips.

"You're gonna love it. My bed is hella comfortable and my tv is as big as a movie screen." He rambled on an on about how much I was going to love it in London. I've been to London during the time I was at my old college but this I was going to experience it. Visit all different sites and actually get to appreciate the place.

It was upsetting to leave the gang behind especially now that Stiles is back, but nothing beats this experience.
_____
Stiles's POV
It was nice to be back. Spring break was finally here. Solaris and I came up with a plan to get the whole gang to Los Angeles, we booked a plane flight and a hotel, also one of their most popular clubs was right across the street from our hotel.

We all left early, arriving at the airport.
_____
Amena's POV
Arriving at Los Angeles, my heart melted through my chest. The scenery was to die for, our hotel room was incredibly comfortable and nicely decorated. My favorite part of this trip was definitely going to be the club.

After visiting an ice cream place and walking around some malls, it finally came to get ready for the club. We rushed our way into the hotel room and got changed but Solaris didn't nudge any second of it.

"You ok?" I asked, she shrugged. "You gonna go?"

"No..I'll pass on this one."

"What's the matter?"

"I'm really missing Blake and the camera of my phone cracked, when I tripped off the sidewalk curb last Friday so I can't FaceTime him, he has an iPad..I couldn't call. I'm just gonna sit this one out, ok? Tell the group."

"Mm, ok. I'm sorry Solaris, I wish I could help."

"It's alright." Her shoulders slumped. But, I had a plan. Solaris wasn't gonna miss this.

Sometimes to get things you want, that includes spiking drinks.

I walked back into the room, she was crying as I thought she would. It was all apart of my plan.

"It's ok, Solar. Here's some water." I handed her a cup.

"Thank you." She accepted the offer and took a swig. We talked after a while, then I noticed her slurring her words. That was a sign it was working.

"I..I don't feel too g-" she passed out.

When the whole crew was getting ready, I dressed her up. Eventually she woke up but, she was still a little delusional.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, gently gripping onto my arm for support.

"Don't worry. We're with the crew." She trusted me.. I felt kinda bad.

We finally walked into the club, the group and bouncer questioned why she was out of it, I just told them she had a couple drinks before coming. They all believed my story.

I did feel bad but, she's my party bud and I wasn't going to be ditched on this one.
_____
Solaris's POV
All I remember was telling Amena I wasn't going to the club with them because I was feeling too depressed to do so. She consoled me and handed me a cup of water, it was all pitched black from there. Eventually I slightly woke up, the image was really blurry and I felt delusional. I was half asleep, but I don't remember what happened.

All I heard were sirens, things were still blurry. It was all so slow but, so fast pace at the same time.

Someone aggressively pushed me against what felt like a car, my hands were tied together.

"What have you done...SOLARIS WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Someone screamed..I don't remember. I couldn't respond, my head just hung low. What did I do ?!!
______
Tyler's POV
Venus was special..I knew there was something about her that attracted me. She was a freak, up for anything. She never backed away, she was strong...she was ready.

"Hey Tye!! Ohh..you brought a guest."

"Yea Mary..this is Venus." They shook hands.

"Tye, can I talk to you privately?"

"Of course." She pulled me aside.

"I have a bad feeling about this one."

"She's amazing, you've got no clue."

"I do though. She's nothing, at least not the girl you think she is. I've dealt with her types. She likes one on one, occasionally extra but only when heavily intoxicated."

"Well let's just see how she does."

We went back to Venus, "Everything ok?"

"Yea-"

"Listen..Tyler and I do things and we've been trying to find someone to also be involved in these activities. We were wondering if you were interested?"

"..What activities?"

"Well..we have sex and make porn-"

"WOAH! That's...that's insane - what the FUCK!" I saw uncomfortableness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry V-"

"I-I'm just..I'm gonna catch some breath. Ok?" She left.

I turned my face to see Mary with an I-told-you-so face.

"Mary, she's a goddess. I don't wanna ruin this one."

"She's..she's better than me?" We looked each other with such destruction in our eyes, she wanted to hunt me down if I say yes, I wanted to explain that I never should've involved myself with her in the first place.

"Yes.."

"...Guest rooms upstairs, if your hungry , order some food cause I'm not cooking." I sighed wanting to apologize but I didn't have too, so I just wen upstairs and waiting for Venus. She didn't show up until late.

"Where have you been?" I asked, laying in the dark with only a lamp that fed off some light, we made no eye contact.

"Just, sitting and thinking." She sat down and slowly made her way on the bed.

"I'm sorry..please don't let this fuck us up." She didn't respond.
_____
Eliza's POV
Solaris was going to get into more than just trouble if the campus found out about this, of course they would. It was major.

I saw the delusion in her eyes, she had no clue what she was doing. When the sirens came, her heart practically pounded out of her chest. It was obvious she was nervous and delusional but, it was no doubt she was guilty.

We all screamed in horror when we found out what she was doing. Everyone ran out the building, hysterically crying trying to save their lives. It was more than spiking her drink, someone did something to her that made her go on a rampage.

If only we knew who and what they did.
_____