Holiday plans

Venus's POV
I woke up 3 hours later than my alarm clock, no point in going to classes after that. My head ached in massive pain after what happened last night. I took an Advil in hopes it'll work but nothing could stop this pain.

I was about the only one on campus so I walked around for a few. Kyo walked passed me and I noticed him turn around, "Venus!" He called out. I was hesitant to respond but I did.

"What do you want?"

"I know this is a mess. But my parents own this school and I enrolled last night. Get used to me, I plan on sticking around."

"You're an asshole. You know that?"

He smiled the cheesiest smile, "I know V, I know." He pat my head and I backed away in disgust.

"Don't touch my head weirdo." I rolled my eyes and walked off back to my dorm.

"Fiesty." He roared as I walked off, the kid was disgusting.
_____
Stiles POV
My science buddy was absent. What happened to her last night? It was a constant thought that flooded through my head, maybe if I stayed nothing would've happened? Let's just hope she's safe, sleeping herself away.

Holiday break is coming soon, I had zilch family to go to but I knew either Solaris or Venus were stirring up some plan.
________
Amena's POV
I sat by my boys during class, they were both really hot stoner twins. Last night they injected me with this thing, it hurt like hell but felt so good when the juice flowed through my body. After that, the whole world felt so different. It was amazing to be high.

I put my hand on both of their jeans and I felt them slowly get hard.

"We should ditch." I suggested. We ran out of class and before I knew it we were both fucking in their dorm room. As one of the brothers injected me with the drug, the other pounded me with his cute dick.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Vinny, this is Lawrence."

"You're Lawrence and he's Vinny?"

"Haha, you're stupid." We all laughed.

"So..James?"

"No silly, I'm Bob."

"Ohh okay. Hi Gerald."

We acted really stupid while laying naked on top of one another. But this was the best feeling ever.
_____
Solaris's POV
I've called Amena's phone about 100 times. I had a feeling I knew where she was. I knocked on the stoner twins doors about 10 times and they finally answered.

"Put on some clothes, weirdos." I tossed Amena's clothes at her, she just laughed stupidly.

"Listen, I made amazing plans and I need you to cooperate so we can do this."

"Fine!" She finally got up. Slowly she put back on her clothes as the boys were checking her out. As soon as she was done I grabbed her arm without hesitation and bolted out of the room to go to Venus's.

"Why are you here?" Venus asked with attitude.

"What's your problem." I pushed the door open and invited myself in.

"Ahh, sorry I came off rude. Just..last night was so fucking draining."

"What happened."

She looked at Amena, "I rather not say."

"She's high off heroin and probably molly from last night, girls seeing double rainbows. What's up Sis? Tell me what's happening with my twin."

"You know that guy Kyo, or Kyle. Whatever the fuck."