Welcome To Deathcamp pt.2

Venus's POV
"Get out!!" Tyler's voice said aggressively. We followed his orders, bags still over our head. I gripped Stiles hand out of nervousness and he gripped mine back.

Tyler took off the bags and rapidly gave me the tightest hug.

"I'm sorry. I had to do this. I didn't mean to scare you guys, but it's just sorta what I have to do." He explained the story.

"Now c'mon, lets go inside."

"Funny." Stiles said, sitting on the back of the trunk.

"What are you talking about Stiles?"

"I have amazing upper body strength and I'm sure I could squirm my way through the doors. But to make things so much easier on my life, it'd be nice if you brought my wheelchair."

"I forgot."

"Oh, so you forget the only gay guy on campus in a wheelchair that's your roommate. You forget the struggle I go through everyday just to get up and get dressed because I can't move my lower body. Ya know, how typical of you party douches. Always concerned about stupid things, but you never pay attention and pretend to give a fuck."

"Ok Stiles, I'm sure it was a mistake." I tried to calm him down.

"No! I'm fucking pissed. I'm sure it was a mistake! But it wasn't a mistake when I fell for you and you just ignore me and go with Venus like everybody!"

We both looked at him.

"I'll hop off if you want?" I told him.

"No, just a typical thing that happens. Venus I'm kinda used to you getting everything I want."

"Stiles..."

"Just take me home I didn't wanna come anyway."

"Venus..stay here, ok?" How could he just leave me like that ! ...I haven't opened up to him about what happened during summer..but this whole thing just clicked, he should've known what happened this summer.

As they drove off. A familiar face walked closer to me.

"...Don't come close to me. I'll scream rape."

"Venus...calm down. It was a mistake, I apologized."

"You can't just apologize for taking advantage of me. It's not that easy!"

"Well I guess you're stuck then. I'm coming to your college and it seems like you and Tyler are getting close. I'm his best friend, meaning...we'll be spending a lot of time together..." he traced my jawline with his finger. Then smiled at me as he saw a tear fall down my cheek. He walked away, I was clenching my fist...why was this happening to me ?! HOW FUCKING TWISTED COULD SOMEONE BE?!
_____
Stiles's POV
I sat on my bed, Tyler sat by me.

"What you said was true?"

"Who the fuck would lie about that? If I didn't have to fall in love with my hella straight roommate who is obviously obnoxiously in love with my best friend, then I wouldn't. But look at you--" he kissed me. I guess you could say one thing led to another, before you knew it pants were falling to the ground, then shirts, then underwear.

As he hovered on top of me, I grabbed his arms to stop.

"I thought you were straight? And in love with Venus?"

"I've sucked some guys in my lifetime. I guess you can say my boat floats both ways. And, I do...I really like Venus. But, you're my roommate and really nice to look at and I am madly in lust with you."

"That has got to be one of the most sweetest things someone's ever said to me?"

"So..we shall proceed?"

"Yea..we should."

We got a good 15 minutes and then of course, purple bimbo bitch interrupts.

"Tyler where the fuck are you? I'm nervous and people are already crowding."

"What time is it?"

"Five minutes to twelve."

"Oh shit...OH SHIT!" He quickly and frantically started picking up his clothes and putting each one on as he walked closer to the door.

He had the phone balancing between his shoulder and the side of his face. Venus wasn't on the phone anymore but he was holding his shoes in his hands along with his shirt.

"We'll resume later on tonight. Promise." He winked and shut the door. This kid gave me the worst case of blue balls.
_____
Amena's POV
"Okay, this is the place." He dropped us off. I already spotted my boys.

"Solaris! I wanna introduce you to my lovers."

"Ohh, chick who stole my blunt. What's good, cheesecake?" He was so high he talked in slow motion.

"What are you on?" Solaris was appalled.

"Heroin and 10 blunts, shots of heaven and puffs of clouds."

"You're a fucking mess dude." She grabbed my arm quickly, trying to drag me away from them, "Stay away from these people. They're nothing but trouble, they'll make you one of them and you won't ever be the same." I pulled back quickly.

"That's what I want, Solar."

"You'll never be yourself again!"

"Isn't that the point." I smiled a manic smiled and swayed my hips to the music, dancing back to the boys.
______
Solaris's POV
You can't change people unless they want to change...that's what all our motto's were in high school. I infer times have changed. I guess it's true, in college you discover who you really are, because in college you do so much experimenting and when you leave, you realize what you don't want to go again and you realize what you're stuck being in the end of it all. Amena will follow the path of Zig, my sister will always fall for the gay ones, Stiles will always chase the ones who don't want him and me, I guess I'm just unpredictable.
_____
Eliza's POV
The gates began to open, a group of lgbtq people gathered near me holding signs.

We chanted, "fuck Tyler, fuck Tyler!" Over and over again until they came on stage. I don't care if he was my best friend for the longest, I wasn't gonna be friends with someone who insults who I am. He doesn't even use the right pronouns.
_______
Tyler's POV
"Where the fuck where you?!" Venus pushed my arm.

"Dropping off Stiles. Are you ok?"

"....yea." She adjusted herself and walked in with me.

"Come backstage. I'll seat you."

"Yo waddup, my man Kyo!" We did our handshake. Venus gripped tight on my arm.

"Kyo, this is Venus. And Venus, this is Kyo or Kyle, whatever floats your boat." Kyo put out his hand for a handshake, she hesitated but did it anyway.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and walked out with Venus on my arm.

About half a hour later, we shook our nerves out and entered the stage doing a bunch of cool flips and tricks.

I was on the mic and Kyo was my back up. It felt good being back in business.

As I looked over to my right, Eliza and her sworn of queer pals were holding up signs. Why was she making such a big deal about the word? I'm a rapper, it's what we do. I gave her an uneasy look, she looked back with a smile of revenge. She's not gonna sabotage this for me, I'm too in the clouds to give a fuck right now.
______