If All Fails, Fuck Your Professor

Venus's POV
Knowing Tyler was going to propose, I fucked his brains out. I woke up happily, stretching with a smile then turning my head in hopes to see my future fiancé.

He wasn't there, my smile became curiosity. I walked around the campus, asking everyone if they saw him and looking in every room. The last place was the boys bathroom.

He was there alone, brushing his teeth with a towel wrapped around his naked waist.

"There you are, baby." I hugged him from behind, then put my hand under his towel and glided my hand across his bush of curly pubes.

"Mmhm."

"You ok?" He took my hand off his dick and resumed brushing his teeth.

"What's the matter? You never back down from a morning handjob."

"Just not in the mood."

"Why not, hun?" I sat on the sink. He didn't answer until he was done brushing his teeth.

"Did Eliza tell you anything?"

"What do you mean?" I smiled a bit, he was going to mention the proposal.

"Well I overheard your conversation with her..I'm just upset that she told you, I wasn't completely sure I wanted to do it anyway."

"So you're letting me down again?"

"You have to understand that I have serious commitment issues-"

"Then why are you with me! Do you even plan on being together throughout the whole year? Or when we get out?"

"I just let life take me wherever!"

"Fuck destiny for right now, what do you see? What do you want to do?" I stabbed his chest with my index finger.

He kept quiet.

"Well I'm giving you the chance to walk out right now. If you don't wanna be with me, stop wasting my time."

He remained quiet, then walked out the room.

I couldn't help but cry, he just keeps on letting me down. Maybe it's a hint that I should just stop trying and leave him alone.
_____
Stiles's POV
Being Tyler's roommate was weird. He was never there, but when I woke up this morning he was.

"Oh, hey." He didn't say anything back.

"Well I'm gonna go to classes, I hope you have a nice day off."

I awkwardly strolled out the room and peeped into Eliza's room. They've been texting some girl on the internet for some time, things have gotten sexual at some point. It's nice to see them moving on with their life and meeting new people.

"Stiles!" They didn't look up from their phone but they continued, "So I have late classes today, and I was wondering if you could feed Barry..my new fish Alexia shipped over from Oregon."

"Aww sweet, I'm actually going to classes right now..I'm sorry. You could ask Tyler even though I don't think he's feeling so perky right now."

"Ahh, it's ok."

I'm assuming they're meeting up today. Let's hope they fuck and Eliza meets someone instead of kissing on their Hamilton poster 24/7 .

It's nice to see my friends happy.
_____
Amena's POV
Seems like now-a-days I'm on everyone's shit list. It was time I put down the drugs, apologize and make amends with everyone then make amends with myself.

Today was my first mental health class, we talked about some of our problems and how we could've handled it differently, and how we could act next time or fix what we've done. I learned that not everyone was going to accept me, no matter how hard I beg, I just had to be prepared for the worst.