People Change

Venus's POV
After checking out the clubs, it was time to head back and see who my roommate is.

"Eliza!"

"Ha, sweet!"

"You guys sound like dying cats." He joked while entering the room.

"Hey. This is Venus, and this is Tyler."

"Hi."

"Hey." He smiled.

"I love her, she's such a nerd." He said hugging Eliza.

"They." They said.

"What you talking about?"

"I'm non-binary?"

"The Fuck is that?"

"I have no gender."

"You're a furry?!" He yelled. I giggled.

I saw Eliza get a bit frustrated, "No. I'm not a furry ! I'm just a human who doesn't have a gender, ok!"

"I mean like..we all have genders?"

"Technically, eh, yea. But, emotionally and mentally I do not feel feminine or masculine. I have no gender, I'm not either or, not even in between just NONE!" They stormed out the room, I could understand it being frustrating, you having to explain all the time.

"Typical Eliza."

I turned around to see glitter and props filling the side of her room.

"What's this about?"

"Oh, Eliza's huge on broadway..she's majoring in the arts."

"Oh..that's cool."

"Why do you look so uncomfortable." He laugh, ugh my facial expressions always show how I feel on the inside. You'd expect by now I'd be used to the bad boy type but, being alone with him made me feel like he could take control at any moment. Some stuff happened this summer, and I just can't stomach being around guys.

"Please tell me you're just a sweetheart under that tattooed layer." It busted out.

"Why, is it a turn off?"

"It's actually a turn on."I smirked. I'm trying to learn that every guy I encounter isn't gonna be like the last, as weird as it may sound..I trusted him. And maybe that was my issue.

He moved closer to me and bit his lip. He looked me deeply in the eyes and came closer to my ear, "It's gonna take a lot more than that, sweetie." He winked and smiled with his beautiful, white straight teeth. And he walked outside the room.
Panties, wet.
________
Stiles POV
After the whole mess, I decided to head back to my dorm. I paid extra just to have it all to myself.

"Ugh, I can finally rest!!" I plopped my body on the bed and laid there restlessly, trying to snooze off all the unpacking that awaited me.

During my bomb ass nap, I heard the door swing open. Who the fuck was in my room ?! I turned my head rapidly, seeing who it was.

Tyler, the hottest guy on campus. I wasn't too fond of tattoos but for him, I made an exception. His body filled with ink and piercings. He was skinny but also had some muscle especially in the arm area, definitely my type. He was intimidating, so very much intimidating but he hung out with the most sweetest person on campus, Eliza, meaning he must have some kind of heart made out of gold. I was willing to unleash..let's just hope this bad boy likes to be sucked off by men.