Truth Be Told, I Never Was Yours

Venus's POV
April fourth rolled around, Tyler's birthday was here. Lately he hasn't been sleeping in my bed and rumor has it, he's been sleeping around a lot.

After the whole "argument" with him not being willing to commit and then me spilling my heart out to him, I guess we weren't on the same page once again because after that, he took it as a break and a chance for him to go fool around.

These days I've been powdering my nose. I know it's not a good habit to be falling into but, this break up and my sister talking to my Kyo..it's just been fucking with my head. A little cocaine can't hurt nobody.

To be honest, I don't know what anybody's gonna do for Tyler's party. He's just always doing his own thing and I've been working on my confidence. Maybe separation is best.
_____
Stiles's POV
Tyler is annoying, he's always bringing new girls into the room to fuck and I'm tired of hearing moaning every night. I wonder what happened to him and Venus?

Early in the morning, I heard the moans as I turn my head, I see this blonde chick with slightly short hair sucking on his dick.

"Morning head, really?!" I ask, throwing the pillow over my head.

"It's my birthday, ya know." He says with a smirk.

"Well..Happy Birthday but can you please get her out."

"Hold on..I'm-" He let out a orgasm moan, "Nevermind. Thanks Yasmine-"

"My names Mara!" She hit him with her shirt and left the room with a disgusted face.

"Damn, you can't even remember their names."

"I've fucked at least sixteen girls all this week."

"What ever happened to V?"

He stalled, "I don't wanna talk about."

"Well what are you doing for your birthday?"

"Ah nothing. I just plan on staying here, smoking whatever's left and fucking any girl that's willing."

"Well that's nice. Imma head out with Eliza and Solaris today."

"Cool, have fun."

I got dressed and made my way out, today was gonna be a nice, normal day with the girls.
_____
Amena's POV
I haven't been slipping, actually I've been doing really good at being sober. I've been keeping to myself, ignoring the group and keeping up with classes. It's all crazy what we ended up majoring in.

I'm majoring in literature. Venus is duel majoring in Chemical Engineering and Art. Solaris is majoring in criminal justice. Stiles is majoring in political science. Tyler is majoring in pre-med. and Eliza is majoring in Theater Arts. I guess I never expected us to go in different directions, we were all so unique in high school..and now we became what we think we truly are. It's crazy being an adult.

We were getting a new Dean tomorrow, my hopes were high this one isn't an asshole. Let's just hope and pray, they aren't.
______
Solaris's POV
I scrolled through Instagram.

@donutsockss - "yo, I'm having a party. It's in the stadium. It starts at 9:30 to whenever the fuck it finishes. Be there, or be square."

Although my sister wasn't talking to him, a party seems nice. It's not like I'm actually going to communicate with the kid. 

It was about 9:30, I got dressed and head my way out with Stiles and Eliza on both my arms. We were going to hang out today but, the party seemed nicer.
_______
Tyler's POV
Some lightskin black girl walked through the door, instantly her short, curly hair wrapped my attention and bought myself to her.