Do Not Disturb

Venus & Tyler Only

Venus's POV
Not even in the hotel yet, my legs wrapped around his waist, my lips slobbered on his.

When he opened the door he pushed me on the closes bed. We made out a few times, then our shirts came off.

He was about to take off my pants but I didn't know if I was too comfortable, all those other times I was doing it just to do it..now it's more serious to me, it feels like I'm gonna lose my virginity for the first time.

"Tye.." I held his arms back.

"What's the matter?"

"This is serious. I know we almost had oral but, I was drunk. And all the other times I only did it for the thrill, once I did it seriously but after that, it led to heartbreak. I hope you're serious about me."

"Of course babe..I love you." I smiled at him.

"Alright..bring out that Nigerian dick."

"Little, does the work though."

"It's ok." I pulled off his pants for him.

His body was so fucking fine. His arms were so buff it looked like he did body building on his spare time, six pack and amazing legs. His tattoos and piercings looked even hotter. Such a big guy, which such a big heart..sweetheart.

He laid me down and we kissed a few, he kissed my neck slowly then made his way down. As my back arched, I lightly gripped his hair and guided him in the right directions.

He sucked on my thighs leaving hickeys and then brought his way up.

We were both breathing pretty heavy as he hovered over me and slowly put his dick in my vagina. I moaned once he hit the spot that was most sensitive.

"Such a big guy I'd expect you wanna go fast?"

"You want me to?"

"..sure." I smirked.

"I love you."

"Haha, I love you too dork. Now continue." he turned me over aggressively.

"Arch and hold your head close to the bed."

"Oh.." I followed his procedures.

He stuck it in my ass, making me moan uncontrollably. Anal wasn't something I was used to? Different sensation but, it was nice.

He held onto my hips and glided into me like his life depended on it.

Then a familiar voice spoke, "Tonight was so-- ahh!!!" We turned to see Stiles, Eliza held his handles of the wheelchair, they screamed. Eliza tried closing the door but Stiles's wheelchair blocked the entrance.

Tyler let loose and we covered ourselves with the covers.

"Well this is awkward.." Stiles said strolling himself into the room.

"Well aren't you gonna leave!" I asked.

"No hun, it's three in the morning..I have places to go tomorrow, I need my rest."

"...Oh..ok." Eliza walked in. Tyler and I just looked at each other, trying to figure out a way to leave the hotel room fully dressed. Somehow we made it out clothed.

"Well that was crazy." He said.

"What do you wanna do for the rest of the night?"

"Spend it with you of course." We held hands and walked out, no destination. We just walked for the hell of it, seeing all different sites.

We sat at a fountain.

"I have an idea.."

"What's up?"

"..I never got a tattoo before."

"Oh shit, really? Tattoos are my life obviously."

"I want my first experience to be with you."

"Matching?"

"Hell yea!"

We walked over to the tattoo shop.

"What would you like?" The man with the red beanie asked.

He looked over at me confused, "you pick?" He suggested.

"Wedding rings!"
_____