Too Soon

Venus's POV
"Woah, you think that's necessary for now?"

"Why? Do you not love me?"

"Of course babe, I love you. But we're only eighteen. There's no rush in getting married."

"I thought we were on the same page. But obviously we aren't." I stomped off. When you love someone you become impulsive, you stop thinking for a while and you do what feels right..in the moment everything's suppose to feel right. This felt right to me and this not feeling right to him led me to believe he wasn't completely honest with his feelings back.

He didn't run after me, I sat on the fountain alone in the cold. Major rejection, it felt the worst.
______
Stiles's POV
Walking in on Venus and Tyler, it was no surprise. She gets everything I want. First Zig and now him. Such great friends I have.

Eliza and I were talking to each other on opposite beds.

"Can I ask..what happened?"

"So much, but what exactly do you wanna know?"

"Like..why are you in a wheelchair?"

"Oh. Well, it was close to graduation and we were having a party which only two people showed up, Sophie who I lived with at the time and Venus. We got drunk and Sophie drove, some car hit us and we ricocheted across the whole street, it felt like the whole world to me. All I know is I woke up and I couldn't feel anything. They rushed me to the hospital and I became paralyzed waist down."

"Wow Stiles...I'm sorry."

"Ahh no, it's fine. It sucks to be glued to this chair with no type of freedom but--" During my conversation, Venus busted through the doors with tears in her eyes. E and I just looked at each other with no clue what to do. I wanted to care but after today I don't know if I could.

She rushed to the bathroom and locked the door, Eliza looked at me with concerning eyes. After hearing Venus cry like she was being slaughtered, they knocked on the door to make sure she was ok.

"Please..just leave me alone." There was a hiccup in her cry, meaning she was crying heavy.

I sat on my wheelchair and strolled my way towards the bathroom door. Even though she was on my kill list, it hurt me to see someone go through pain.

"Venus..open."

"I said, please leave me alone."

"Open! I just wanna talk.." after a while, she finally opened up.

"He hates me.." she grabbed me in to a hug.

"What happened?"

"I wanted to get married...but that was too much pressure for him. I wanted to tattoo a wedding ring on my ring finger and have him do the same..but he just couldn't commit."

"Not for nothing, it was just too soon Venus. Marriage is a huge commitment."

"I wanted to commit to him. I really love him Stiles.." I hugged her tight, right now she just needed my support.
_____
Amena's POV
While walking around in the big city, I saw a lot of places I could visit.. a lot of places that looked like they could help out a girl like me.