Reforget

Venus's POV
Today was the day of the results! I rushed my way to the Dean's office .

"Ms. Young, come in."

"Do you have my results?!" I asked while bombarding in the room.

"Calm down. I think.." She scavenged through the pile of papers on her desk, "Uhh, right here." She passed me over papers.

Looking over the results, it couldn't be true...I have aids.

"Bullshit!" I yelled, tossing the papers back on her desk.

"The results are the results. Test are rarely and maybe even never wrong."

"You mind if I look at Stiles records?"

"I can't share personal information with the students."

"Yea yea, but I'm one of a kind." Eliza was telling me last night how she thinks the Dean is giving us false information, I had to check.

I ran over to the files, looking for S in the alphabetical ordered stack.

"Venus! What are you doing! You can get into huge trouble!" She ran after me, thankfully I grabbed the file in time.

"Moment of truth." I opened his folder and read as rapidly as I could. The Dean doesn't write records and background information, she'd have to give the correct information out, and him not truly having aids will be there.

"Stiles was tested for AIDS and the results came back negative. A-Hah! I knew it!" I put the files back and ran out before she could do anything.
_____
Stiles's POV
While chatting in the sorority house, Venus came knocking on the door.

"What do you want, slutbag?" She gave me a plastic smile.

"You really make me want to reconsider but I feel nice so I'm just gonna give you this." She handed me papers, I looked them over. So apparently I never had aids, the Dean is just a cunt.

"Well..thank you."

"Yea, yea." She invited herself in, "nice place. What's going on in here?"

"Sorority."

"Oh my god. Stiles, that's amazing. We have to tell the group."

"It's only for queer people."

"Well my ex boyfriend is gay now, so, tell him. Oh and, my sister is also gay-"

"You ever gonna get over it?"

"What? That you fucked my boyfriend and you're suppose to be my best friend? Cause if so, yes."

"Well you shouldn't be, cause he still loves you." She looked at me with uncertainty.

"Are you just saying that?"

"No. He told me last night, you should probably talk to him-"

"Are you insane! I can't do that."

"Why not? I thought you loved him."

"I did..but, it's just not me to speak out like that."

"C'mon girl, I got you."

"You wouldn't mind, like if we got back together?" I had to think about that but, I'm done being a shady bitch.