11:11✨

Venus's POV
The sunlight hit my eyes, but I didnt wake up to that, I woke up to a gentle ass rub from Tyler. He slept with me all night, one hand holding mine and another on my butt.

My sister was screaming at Amena, she was passed out again and since she was just one room down, we heard everything.

"You're a goddamn mess, girl! Where the fuck are you getting these drugs-" I unfocused my ears from that argument and talked to Tyler.

"Your sister is yelling again. Twice this week."

"Haha, yep. We'll just have to get used to it I guess."

"It's true though, she is a mess."

"I just don't wanna get into that, it's not my business." I tried sitting up, but he grabbed my hips, heading in for a kiss. When we were about to lock lips, I teased and pulled away, "I can't stay in bed all day, we have classes." He laid on his stomach upset that I didn't want to snooze with him, I slapped his ass. "C'mon cutie pie..we'll fuck after school." He turned around quickly with a huge smile across his face.

He then got up and pinned me against the wall, "Daddy likes the sound of that?" I asked, putting my index finger down this wet, plump lips. He shook his head with that same cheesy smile. I finally gave in and gave him a kiss, "Now hurry! I don't wanna be late." As I exit the room, he slapped my ass. "ah!" I screeched, he giggled.

Lately I've been struggling, I have two majors. Art and Chemical Engineering. Chemical Engineering isn't my problem, I can do science even on a massive dosage of the heaviest drugs. Art..now arts the problem. Art is an emotional connect with me, we have a paper due..I have to draw an abstract painting about the one thing that hurts me the most. When I was going through my depression and schizophrenia - even the little drama that was happening, my art came out beautifully. But now that my mind is screwed on the right way, my art looks like trash.
______
Stiles's POV
At the sorority house, we made our queer siblings settle in. Everyone got their own rooms, this took a lot of money but thank god for Tyler and his rich ass family, this came out to be a success.

As people settled, Eliza and I sat in the living room talking over some ideas. Then a familiar voice spoke.

"I want the wrecking balls to go through this direction." I peeped my head out and saw the Dean.

"Oh shit, Eliza!" They peeped their head out with me too.

"Oh no. Stiles, what are we gonna do?!"

"I don't know, we have to get everyone out." They started quietly yelling at our sorority siblings to pack up back their stuff and exit. Vastly but quietly, they all exit through the back.

"I have to say something." Eliza strolled me out, the Dean looked at us. The construction workers were confused.

"What the hell are you doing in there? It strictly says "do not enter" the sign is right there!" She points at it, we look.

"Listen, I'm having this sorority whether you like it or not."

"Well then I'm kicking you out, whether you like it or not."

"This is unbelievable! I can't believe you'd just kick us out cause we have an amazing idea and we're fighting for our rights, isn't that what college is about?!" Eliza interfered.

"College is where you study, you get your bachelors, masters etc. and then you leave to get a career. Don't start riots on my campus, don't start interference. This is college, not high school. Now pack this shit up, if you guys complain once again..I will kick you out."