User Taken

Venus's POV
Tyler woke me up once again. There was screams also but this time it wasn't my sister, a slew of people ran to the middle of the campus.

"Justice for Stiles! Justice for Stiles!" Everyone chanted, holding up posters and flailing their arms.

"What's the conundrum?" I asked, sitting up on my elbows.

"Stiles was expelled two day ago for being too gay. They're starting riots. Wanna join?" I looked at him with a poker face, "Do you?" I couldn't keep up the act, my smile slowly levered upwards and I let out a giggle.

"Let's go!" I shot up impulsively, putting on the first pants my eyes laid on.

"You're such a weirdo." Tyler said under his breath, laughing.

I didn't care that Tyler wasn't ready, I wanted to go. A boost of random energy hit me and I craved an adventure.

"Wait wait." He grabbed my hand gently as soon as my foot hit the metal boarder of the door.

"What?" I turned around smiling.

"You wanna..do something before we go?" He licked his lips, looking at me with puppy eyes. I gave him a smile.

"No." I said, rolling my eyes. "Now c'mon!" I grabbed his hand dragging him out with me.

He sighed, loosely following me.
______
Stiles's POV
My plane finally arrived in the city. Going back to Sophie's place was the last place I wanted to settle in but, I had to go back. My budget couldn't handle ramen, let alone a hotel room.

Not only leaving my friends behind gave me a feeling of misery. But, battering my chances of ever becoming a lawyer formed sorrow that crushed deeply into my heart.

There I was, never thought I'd be using these keys again. I stuck the key in the slot and slowly turned, the door opened. I gently pushed it open and the door hit the wall.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. This building, this room gave me so many emotions.

Slowly I made my way in, tears escape my eyes.

"Don't haunt me." I joked, trying to hide the pain. This empty room killed me, I wanted to slit the fuck outta my throat. Crying made me feel pathetic, but I just couldn't keep it in.

I dropped my bags at the door, "Well I'm back.." Nobody was there..but it felt right, I tried talking to Sophie's spirit.

"I've missed you. College isn't so great, I'm sure you saw it all happened. Your presence would be really helpful right now.." My head rested on the pillow, that night I cried my self to sleep.

My phone buzzed with notifications but I didn't budge to answer. I peeped my head over the boarder of the bed looking at Sophie's old bed. I could've sworn I saw her ghost staring back at me, it would've felt nice to see her again. But, my mind was just playing tricks on me so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
______
Amena's POV
When Eliza knocked on my door in the morning, I sprung out of my bed and dressed in the clothes I prepared from last night. I was really for this.

It started with Eliza and I, then gradually people starting coming up to asks us about the protest, most joined, some thought it was necessary.

"Fuck this school! Justice for Stiles! Fuck this school! Justice for Stiles!" I yelled, turning my head and making the most uncomfortable eye contact with the Dean.