Im Not In Love

Venus's POV
Whoever said college wasn't anything like high school was the biggest liar ever. Rumors flooded like wildfire, nobody really cared but the word did get out and it grabbed my attention.

"Hey! What did that girl just tell you?" I didn't mean to be nosy but, I did hear Stiles name. And everyone does know I used to be his friend.

"Oh..Stiles Merai has aids or something?"

Stiles fuckin Merai has aids! Tyler gave him aids!

After telling one person, a second came and asked what the rumors were about. Half the campus knew about it. In the middle of telling the 10th person, I saw Stiles stroll pass with Eliza and Tyler.

"Aids, could you beli--" I stopped and stared at him when I realized.

"Wow look, spreading something other than your legs."

"Well I could say the same if you go fuck someone's boyfriend again."

"Haha, nice. Just keep my name out of your fucking mouth. Ok? Ok." They strolled him off, the girl I was talking to walked away.

What a great love hate relationship.
_____
Stiles's POV
Aids, apparently I have aids. Yesterday since we wanted make our own queer sorority, the Dean made us all take test. I was positive, along with many other kids on campus.

The word flew right out the door and everyone caught it like the flu. Obviously Venus knew about it, cause she just can't keep her fuckin' mouth shut. Too late now. Queer kid who steals people's boyfriend and lives in a wheelchair has aids, how great.

We crossed paths again.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked.

"No bitch, I don't give a fuck about you or your destination."

"Nice to know. Cause I wouldn't want you stealing my froyo like you do with everything else." She grabbed her frozen yogurt from the man who was serving.

"You know, I love the fact that you're mad about some boy who wanted nothing to do with you and you're not even concerned that one of these days I'm gonna drop dead like Sophie or Zig because aids is incurable, I hope you know. And I know I'm on your shit list but you'll go crying your eyes out when you find out I'm dead, cause you did the same with Zig and apparently you hated his ass."

She got up from her seat, "Drop dead, Stiles. I don't give a shit about you. I'll dance on your grave motherfucker." She purposely spilled her froyo on me.

"Ah! You bitch!" I tried strolling my wheelchair closer to her, "Listen whore, does it ever occur to you that you might have aids too. I mean I fucked your boyfriend so hard up the ass and he gave me aids but...didn't he fuck you too? Hahaha, the apple doesn't fall so far from the tree, hun."

She turned around in shock. Bitch didn't see that coming, did she?

"Yea..so next you wanna spread something more than your legs, just keep your mouth closed. Oh and your legs too, we wouldn't want aids spreading across the whole country cause we all know how easy you give it up."

"Stiles shut the fuck up!" She yelled in a horrific voice, actually made me a little scared.

"Where'd you get tested?"

We took her to the Dean.

"I'll let you know by tomorrow."