College Life

Venus's POV
Walking into my class was always a mixture of sodium phosphide and water..which forms highly toxic phosphide gas, if you didn't know. These kids were so preppy and rich that it literally made my stomach churn. I think I'm gonna drop out and go to the school my sister enrolled at.

"Hey everyone. I'm a fellow student at this university, if you don't know my name-"

"Venus Young ! We get it, you teach us like every week." Some rude kid called from the back. I just wish these bitches would hop off and let me do my teaching assistant job ! They leave me in charge for a reason. I'm the only decent one here.

"Can someone tell me an example of a Alkali met-"

"I heard you were like, a huge druggie back in America! We're having a party, you're still a student...teach us how to make a bong!"

"Ok ya know what! I'm tired of all you ass-Fucking, tea drinking, scumbags trying to interrupt my lesson. I always knew not to accept this dumb college anyway! You guys make it so much easier for me to leave--"

"Ms. Young !" The dean was right there, watching all of this happen. She grabbed me by my ear, which by the way is a thing in the U.K. ? She dragged me to her office, I heard the kids jeering me from all the way down the hall..yikes.

"They make it easier for you to leave? Well I'm making it easier, you are no longer accepted in our university! Pack your things from campus and I never want to see you and your rubbish remarks again!" The Dean gave me the most evil glance ever, it gave me an uneasy feeling that laid in my stomach for hours. Actually, it feels good to be kicked out..I can finally come back home.
_____
Stiles POV
Although I didn't want to, college was calling my name. I lived for this. While I was younger, all I thought was about equality and a place where people like me are accepted. College was the place, nobody really cared..cause we were all lost, we were all confused and were all too busy trying to figure it out ourself that you kinda forget others around. College is when life is officially yours. I built up for this day. I knew Sophie would be proud of me even though she wasn't so big on school, she was still happy for me because I always did well.

"Solaris! My girl!"

"Hey boo!"

"You're going to college, right?"

"Sadly.."

"Ugh same. Well, since we got accepted into the same one..lego together."

"I'm down." We rapidly packed our bags. I ran over to her house and we drove off. The place was decent, seemed friendly and diverse .

We walked around, our arms linked.

"Let's check out the clubs !"

"You wanna join a frat house?"

"Oh hell no! Solaris who do you think I am!! It'd be too tempting and we all know these frat boys are all the same..give me an S, give me a T, give me an R, give me an A, give me an I, give me G, give me an H, give me a T. What does that spell? Straight ass, lame ass fuckboys!"

"You did not spell all that out! Miss me with that shit!"

"Cash me outside how bow dah!"

"Stop girl, stop."

As I glance over, I see the most petrifying thing ever and you know a bitch gotta rant. It was a whole bunch of people holding signs, "NO GAYS ON THIS COMMUNITY! BAN ALL GAYS!" Starting a protest against human rights? Y'all must be some Trump Supporters.