Princess

Nicole's POV
I put some of the fluid into the measuring cup. Science hates me, I gate science. My partner is asleep, snoring kind of loudly. The boy, Alec, walks over, slamming his book on the table making Marco shoot up. He chuckles, pulling the seat from the table in front of us and sitting it it, facing Marco.
"Shouldn't you be helping the pretty girl?" He asks. Internally, I roll​ my eyes. He's such a player, and so was my dad, making me hate him even more. "What's your name?" He asks.
"Mar," I lie, not wanting to my name. He winks. Cringe.
×××××××
Raelee sits in back of me as I face her Green Day and 5SOS posters. She slowly braids my hair, knowing I have a sensitive scalp. The soft, but not soft, Nirvana music plays in the back ground. Devils tongue.
"So, when do we start baby sitting that little girl?" She asks me. The fact that it was her idea to start baby sitting scares me cause she's terrible with children. I on the other hand love them and hope to one day become a mother with a loving family.
"Tomorrow at ten," I answer. Her hands drop as she groans loudly. She might as well had screamed.
"Bitch, I have trouble getting out of bed at three...in the afternoon on weekends. This little girl better have a hot brother," she says. I chuckle. "Don't get me wrong. I love Luke, he's my breadstick, but that doesn't mean I can't look. I'm only humane. Like, Kevin Sheer has a nice ass. He could h-"
"That's enough," I say, stopping her from continuing. She rolls her eyes at me once I turn around. "So, what's the reason you wanted to do this?" I ask.
Her eyes scan her room. "Well, Luke says he wants to have kids one day. I plan on being the one he has those kids with and I need to know that I'm good with them. Or at least a kid can get used to me enough to tolerate me. Not everyone is an angel like you."
I roll my eyes, letting out a shakey breath. I'm far from a angel. I fake a smile. Again. Its one of the worst things I do. Its fake. Always is. I can't remember the last time I smiled and it was real.
×××××××
A tall man with a stumbled face let's Raelee and I in. Raelee grips my arm, holding me for some reason. "This is Daisey," he tells us, moving aside to show a little girl. She's breathtaking with jet black hair and blue eyes. "Say hi."
"Hello," she mumbles. I bend down to her height, my eyes meeting hers. I can tell she's shy.
"I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nic or Nicky. This is my friend, Raelee," I say, gesturing to Raelee who stands behind me, shifting on her feet. "You are very beautiful." Every girl should be called that at least once as a child. I wasn't and look at me now.
"Thank you, so are you. My brother calls me that too, but says my personality makes me stunning." Her confidence only makes her cuter.
"Well then your brother is very smart then," I say. Her father looks at me and Raelee before slipping out the door.
"You look like Cinderella," Daisey says to Raelee. Raelee blushes, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Thank you. Do you wanna play with your dolls? Or maybe Nicky will read us a story?" She says. Daisy's eyes light up at the mention of a book.
(Spoilers to Divergent)
"Yay? Can I go get one of my princess books from my brothers room?" She asks. We both nod, letting her scatter of. Raelee and I go over to the red couch and sit down​. Daisy come in and hands me a large, hard covered book. Divergent. I thought she said a princess book. I've read this and think its too mature for her.
"Wouldn't you like to read a princess book?" Raelee asks. Daisy nearly glares daggers at Raelee like she said the worse thing ever.
"Tris was a princess. She was a strong warrior girl like my mommy. They both fell in the end, but died loved. Tris was loved and she was fought for her life. She was a princess."
Her brother is right. Her personality makes her just that much more beautiful. "She definitely was a princess."

AN: Did I cry while writing the last chapter? Yes. I will admit it. Please comment!!!! Stay Alive |-/ -Veah