Oh Baby Baby

Alec's POV
      Her lips press against my neck, sucking on my pulse point. I moan softly, throwing my head back a little. Her hands wrap around me from behind me, trailing down til she gets to the bulge in my boxers.
    "Please," she whispers, making me shiver. She's been out of the hospital for about two weeks and its been hard for both of us go keep our hands to ourselves. I turn around and shove her onto the bed.
     She looks up at me with a seductive look. "Take your clothes off," I demand. She sits up and takes her dress and undergarments off, keeping her brown/blue eyes on mine. "Now trail your hands down your body. Slowly." She looks nervous but does as told as I pull her legs farther apart.
     "Please-"
     "Your not the one calling the shots, baby girl. Daddy is," I tell her. She opens her eyes and looks at me nervously. I'm not hovering above her, making sure no area of our skin touch. She arches her back closer to me, but I push her back down forcefully. "I'm gonna fuck you so damn hard," I whisper in her ear, causing her to shiver. "I mean make love-" she glares at me.
     I push into her without warning. I'm not even sure if the pain is gone. Immediately, guilt takes its place. Her hands grip my back as I hold her close. "Its feels good. Hold me tighter," she says.
    My grip on her waist tightens as I go at a fast, hard pace. Beads of sweat form on our chests. I know that there will be scratches there as well as my back after this. She meets each one of my thrusts with her own.
     "Shit, baby girl. You feel so good," I moan. She places her my hand in her neck, but I bring her to her shoulder and somehow go harder. I don't understand how we don't wake the whole damn neighborhood.
    "Oh, baby," she moans. Her walls tighten around me. "Stop! Stop!" She yells as I keep going. She bites down on her lip hard as she reaches her peak. I do seconds after. I collapse above her, giving her my full weight. "Dear god, your good at that."
     I smile to myself. I turn on the light so the room is brighter and look at her. I wasn't expecting to see what I did. There are already bruises forming on her waist, arms, neck, and shoulders. No. I place my hand on one; its my hand. I caused this.
     "Baby," I say. She looks down at herself and shoots up rushing to the bathroom I put my boxers on as fast as I can and go in after her. Standing behind her in this light, I can see the marks better. "I'm sorry. I hurt you. My g-"
      "You did not hurt me," she says, looking up at me. "I wanted you to hold me tighter. I felt great the whole time; there was no pain at all," she says. I force a smile and lean down to kiss her. She winces as I touch a area of a bruise.
    "See, I fucking hurt you," I snarl and leave the bathroom before she can come out with anything. Maybe my father is right and I'm like him. I've put marks on her beautiful baby and not ones of love. She comes out, still naked but all I can look at is the bruises that are forming.
     "Please believe me when I say that I love you and know that you didn't mean this. I didn't feel the pain. If I had, I would have told you to stop," she snaps at me. I look up at her eyes. "I know what your thinking and stop. I know men like that, and you are not, nor ever will be like that. Its not something your capable of. I wouldn't be here right now if I thought you were becoming abusive," she says. I stand up.
     "I know. Its just scary to know that I caused this. I'm the one who put these mark there," I tell her. She runs her hand down my spine. "I love you." She smiles up at me.
     "I love you too." I don't think I'll ever be every to sexually touch her again, or in general, without feeling I'm causing her pain.

AN: Poor Alec. COMMENT!!  STAY ALIVE |-/         -Veah