That's Okay I Guess

Alec's POV
      I walk down stairs with Nicole's hand in mine. She's the only thing keeping me from snapping at the bitch. Maybe she's she's changed, but I find that hard to believe. We sit down back where we were before.
      "You two are together?" She asks. Nicole and I side eye each other at the question.
     "No, just friends," we both say. Damon looks surprised that we broke up. Nicole looks down. "You still going with Sirius later?" Her dad asks her. She looks at me from the side.
    "Yeah."
      ××××××××
             Nicole's POV
      Sirius walks me back home, holding my hand. Its nice to have him back closer to town. I've moved on from what he said. "So, I had a really good time. I hope you did to," he says nervously. I nod, letting go of his hand. I didn't want to go out on a date so soon after Alec and I broke up, but here I am.
      "I did," I say. He places his hand on my waist, leaning closer to me. Please don't kiss me. Please don't. He does. I don't move at all, not my lips or anything. He pulls back with a confused look.
     "Why didn't you kiss me back?" He asks, sounding hurt. I look at my hands and back at him through my lashes. "Cause him. Listen, u don't want to confuse you or pressure you. If he's who you really want, go the ahead and get him back."
    I smile and hug him. He kisses my forehead and walks off. Raelee is babysitting Daisy tonight so I go over to check on her. When I get there Raelee gives me a look that says she knows why I'm here.
     "He's in his room, alone. Go," she tells me. I knock on his door room a couple time before going in. He's on his bed, a naked girl sucking him off. Gasping, I slam the door shut and run back to the living room. "Not alone?" Raelee asks frantically.
    "No!" I say, running outside until I get to the street. The door opens and closes again. Someone grabs my shoulder and turns me around. Even in the street light I can see his eyes. "You should get back inside," I say, trying to walk off again.
     "Listen, what you saw is nothing. Means no-"
     "Does sex ever mean anything to you?" I snap. He looks stunned. "Forget it. I'm going home." He grabs my arms again; I hadn't realized that he let it go.
     "Why did you come? Weren't you out with Sirius? Moving on?" He says smartly. Tears fall from my eyes. I promised myself I wouldn't get attached. I got attached.
     "Your a real idiot sometimes," I say. "I did go out with him. He kisses me but I didn't do anything back cause I was wishing it were you. Then I go to tell you that I want to start over if that's what you want and your already getting blown by someone. Forget. It.". 
     His grip tightens on my arm. "No. I want you too. Let's start over. We've both made mistakes-"
      "But I'm scared that every time we fight, you'll jump in bed with someone else. You can't say your not scared of that too," I tell him. He stays silent. "Bye." Before I can walk off he pull me close.
     "I'm not giving up. Your too...special to me. I love you too much. Please-" I kiss him gently for a second, wiping his tears away.
     "Goodbye."

AN: Next chapter should be longer. What do you think will happen!!!! Comment!!! Stay alive |-/                              -Veah