Jerk

Nicole's POV
    Raelee plays with strands of my hair as we sit quietly in health. Raelee did end up telling Luke about what happened they were able to move past it. The teacher comes in and looks at the board before writing.
     Sexual Activity
   Dear God. We learn everything from the streets and our parents anyways. "What is sex?" She asks. No one raises their hand except for Marcos in the back with Alec.
     "Sex is sex," he answers. People laugh around us. I keep my head down. "You put the male genital into the female and do things until you cum." Raelee looks at me with wide eyes.
     "That's part if it," she says. "But this is about the emotional side of it. Your letting someone in you, letting them see you in a fragile state. Most of sex is probably emotional," Mrs.Prim says.
     "Not unless you don't care about the person," a very familiar voice says in the back. Alec. "Just soften them up a bit, make them think you actually care and your in," he says. I feel sick. Is that what he did to me?
      "That's enough of that."
     ×××××××
  I walk down the hall with Raelee and Katherine, her cousin who's newish. Raelee stops in her tracks and tries turning me around. I don't move.
    "What?" I ask, looking around. Alec is making our with Angela against a locker, grinding up on each other like they want to go at it right now. My stomach flips. Her hands run through his hair as he puts his hands under her shirt. I turn towards Raelee and Katherine again.
     "I'm fine guys. Its been a month and I broke up with him," I tell them. They nod and pulls me along with them towards the door.
     ××××××××
          Katherine's POV
     When we pass Alec and that whore, I kick my foot out, hutting him in the back of his knee. He falls down as Raelee and I start running, pulling Nicky along with us.
      ×××××××
             Nicky's POV
    Raelee and I watch Tangled with Daisy until she falls asleep. I play with her hair. The door slams, followed by a moan. Raelee and I snap our head in the direction of the sound, seeing Alec and come girl that's not Angela.
     Again, of course, she's beautiful. Red hair, tall, dressed in revealing clothing. Raelee clears her throat, making them stop. He looks over at us. I act to be asleep.
       ××××××××
       I wake up in the middle of the night in his room. Is it that hard for him to just wake me up and tell me to go home. I wouldn't be surprised if he just screwed the red head in the living room instead.
     Alec stands outside, letter in hand. I slowly get up and try making my way out. "I know that trick all too well," he says. I stop in my tracks and look at him. "You sure are beautiful when you sleep."
  I can't fight the blush. "Don't start," I tell him. He raises a brow as he comes over, handing me the latter. There's two. Ones in his hand writing and the other one isn't.
    "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened in class. I shouldn't of said the things I did. You were never to just have sex with, this is why I'm giving you this," he says. I nod.
      "This doesn't change anything," I tell him. He looks down sadly. Taking steps towards me, he cups my face in his hands and kisses my forehead.
     "I can't let you leave without kissing you."

AN: The last line is my favorite. What do you think the letters are? Remember : One is in his writing. And the other isn't (its in a females). Stay alive |-/          -Veah