Baby Girl

Alec's POV
     When I come out of the bathroom, Nicky is carrying Daisy into her room. She's fast asleep. I carefully take her into my arms and lay he down on the small bed. Nicky and I make out way out. I grab her hand and pull her into my room, closing the door behind us. I sit down on the edge of my bed.
    "So, I've now realized that  I know very little about you. Tell me about yourself?" I ask awkwardly. She gives me a weird look.
    "Um, you know pretty muc-"
    "I want to know everything," I say. She looks at the ground uncomfortably. I now realize that there may be some subjects she doesn't want to talk about.
    "Um, I grew up here in Forks. My parents got divorced when I was one. She met the man that is now my step dad three years latter. He was nice and caring in the beginning. Then, they got married and he started getting violent. Never towards my mom, but always to me. I see my real dad every now and then cause my mom and him don't have the best relationship. I don't have many friends. And I'm a total fangirl nerd," she says.
    I smile at the mention of her being a fangirl. She fits the part. "This may come as a surprise, but I'm a total fanboy," I say. She smiles a little.
     "Sure you are," she says. I raise my brows.
    "Teen Wolf fandom!" I say while pumping a fist in the air. She laughs. I take her hand pull Ber closer to me. Her face goes blank. "You can't always be scared of relationship, baby girl," I say.     
     "I know that, but for right now I am," she says, her eyes searching mine. I pull her down to me, my lips attacking hers. She let's out a surprised whimper. My hands grip her waist, deepening the kiss.
     I bring her down so she's in-between my legs. Her hands slip into my hair as I flip her so she lands on the bed. Me, being the inappropriate person I am, gets above her and press my lips to my neck. She moans a little. I reach down my arm and pull her leg so its over mine. I grind my hips against hers.
    Her hands start shaking violently and she's breathing like she's going to have a panic attack. I get off of her and pull her up, placing my hand on her back. "I'm sorry," I say. She shakes her head.
     "Not your fault. I'm just scar-" she says but trails off, tears brimming her arms as she runs her hands up and down her arms as if she's trying to wipe something off. My mind goes somewhere that I don't want it to. That couldn't have happened.
     "Your step father has never r-"
     "I don't want to talk about it," she snaps, standing up. I grab her hand before she can get too far. "I'm some whore if that what your thinking now. I had no control over the situation and I didn't want him to hurt me more than he already was. I-"
     I take her into my arms, letting her cry. I just realized this crush I have on her isn't going away anytime soon. And maybe, just maybe I can change for her. Maybe she could love someone like me.

AN: AWE!!! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT SIDE OF HIM AND HER YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! It helps me write. Please comment your thoughts on the chapter and ideas!!!! I'm asking for ideas cause I'm having a bit of writers block and it helps. Stay alive |-/             -Veah