You Guys Are Idiots

Nicole's POV
     I understand why they're taking me to the hospital, but I wish they would have listened to me when I woke up in the car. They just shushed me like I didn't know shit about my own condition. The doctors will say that nothing is wrong with me or that the pain is all in my head.
       Right now I'm in some hospital bed in a small, white room with my dad, his girlfriend, and Alec. Alec still looks panicked no matter how many times I tell him I'll be okay.
    I clench the area of my left ovary hard as it feels like I'm being stabbed in that area. The door opens and the doctor comes in. "Nothing came back with the blood tests, so we want to some x-rays and an ultrasound,"  she says. I just nod since I can't talk with being in so much pain.
    Alec sits in the seat beside me, looking at me like a kicked puppy. It angers me so I look away from him and roll my eyes. He touches my hand, getting my attention again.
     "I'm sorry for looking at you like that. I didn't mean to," he tells me. I nod and turn on my side to put pressure. The door opens. "Can you help her stand up?" She tells one of her male doctors. Alec stands before he does and glares at him. Idiot.
     He let's me take one his hands while the other pulls me up by my waist. I nearly fall until he gets me in the wheel chair. I must look like crap. They take me into the x-ray room and do those tests, then into the ultrasound room. This is all too familiar and nothing will come out of these tests.
      ×××××××
        The doctor comes back in my room about an hour or two later. "All the results made you out to be perfectly okay. You can just be someone who passes out. Have you slept?" She asks. I nod, still in too much pain to speak. "Ate?" She asks. I nod...then I thew up what I ate. "I don't know wha-"
     "I have Endometriosis. Don't try saying it's all in my head," I force out. She raises a brow at me but stays quiet. "That's why nothing came up in the tests you did."
     "Well, I'll have another doctor come in that knows more about your condition than I," she says and leaves the room. My dad and Jupiter leave the room after to get some fresh air.
     "I hate seeing you like this," Alec says, tracing small designs on my palm. I force a smile.
     "Cause I look horrible? Yeah, I know," I say jokingly. He shakes his head and pulls the chair closer to me.    
      "You look beautiful as always. It's just that I don't like seeing you in pain," he tells me. I blush at his compliment. A name doctor this time comes in and looks at me.
     "Dear your young," he says when he sees me. I shrug. The pain meds are starting to kick in. "Well, now its clear why the doctor didn't see anything with the tests. How old were you when you were pre-diagnosed?" He says.
     "Thirteen but started getting pain when I was younger. They said they wouldn't do the laparoscopy because I was too young," I tell him. He nods along with my every word.
     "Your seventeen now, correct?" I nod. "Well, because your almost eighteen, we could do the surgery with your parents and your permission," he says. I nod, feeling received that they will finally do it.   
     "I'll talk to my father," I say. The doctor nods and leave the room. 
      ××××××
        I tell my dad everything that happened with he and Jupiter come back in. He looks nervous at the mention of a surgery but says okay. He knows that I would rather go through this than have to always be in pain.

AN: The next chapter will be post-surgery. I have never gotten the surgery since I'm too young still 😭. But there is something to look forward to...she's gotta be all drugged up. Comment!!! Stay Alive |-/     -Veah