Possessive

Alec's POV
    Parties are terrible. I've always hated them. Marcos makes me go for his benefit. When we get there, Marcos props a deep in my hand, not caring that I don't drink.
      Amery walks up to me and touches my arm, getting my attention. She's more attractive than the last time I seen her. She's just so happens to be Nicky's sister. I snatch my arm away.
     "Oh, come on. Don't act so mad," she says, running her hand down my chest and groping my crotch. I back away from her. Raelee walks up and taps on her shoulder. She turn to her, giving me the opportunity to walk away.
      Marcos is already talking up some girl in the corner. She's blushing hard and he's smirking. I make my way outside and light a cigarette. As I place it between my life, a hand presses against my back. I spin around to see Amery again.
     "Can't you stop acting hard to get for once," she says. Running my knuckles down her caked face, I smirk.
     "Its my game, baby girl. Your not someone I want to play with," I say. As I stay to get away, she grasps my hand and press our lips together. I don't move my lips, just try and get her away. She looks away and pulls apart from me.    
     Nicole stands there then walks away. Amera looks up at me and grins. "Now that she's out of the way. We co-" I don't stay to hear what she has to say. I get down stairs and push through the loud crowd of people.
      "Nicole!" I call out when I get outside. She turns around and looks up​ at me. "Your sister kisser me. I tried telling her to stop, but I guess you know how she can be. I don't want you thinking wrong of me and bre-"
      "Listen, I know I'm not the type of girl you usually go for. She is and I understand why. Just go with her and-and-" I take her hand in mine.
      "You are not leaving me now. This just started. I don't want your whore of a sister. I want you," I say. She looks down as I pull her back into the house. Some guy grabs her ass, making her move closer to me. I stop in my tracks and look at him, sizing him up.
    I shove him away from her. He's obviously drink. "Don't touch her," I growl at him. He eyes her up and down. My fists clench. Okay, I'm the possessive type. She's mine.
   She touches my hand. "Can we just leave?" She says. I turn around from the douchebag​ and pull her out of the house and to my truck. I keep driving til we get go LA Push.
     I get out as she does and lift up up into the hood. She looks down at me. The reflection of the mood plays in her eyes. To my surprise, she's the one who pulls me to her. She chest presses against mine, my arms wrap around her waist.
     The kiss is more heated than I was expected but who  I to stop this. My hands go under her, grabbing her ass. She moans at the contact, goosebumps appear on my arms. "Damn I want you," I say as I tilt her head back.
     "Not yet," she sighs. I was expecting her to say that. She pulls back and looks at me. "Sorry. I shouldn't of let that go so far," she says. She's too beautiful for her own good.
      "Its fine. I need to learn how to control myself with you," I say breathlessly. I want so badly to just take her right now.
      "I don't want go have that yet, but if it bugs you too much, I'm not opposed to...messing around?" She says. I feel like I can breath.
     "Listen, that's only if your comfortable with it," I say. Her fingers play with the back of my shirt. I wish she would take it off me.
      "Its not like I'm worried about my virginity. That's gone now," she says sadly. I yank her closer so the only thing separating us is our clothes.
     "Well, there's always the consented virginity," I say. She smiles a little, looking at the water behind us.

AN: So, now I have a direction with this. Thanks for the idea...I forgot your user name but it starts with a C. Comment please what side of her you want to see!!!!  Stay alive |-/           -Veah