Feelings

Nicole's POV       "So, that was your boyfriend?" Sirius asks me as we walk out of church

Nicole's POV
"So, that was your boyfriend?" Sirius asks me as we walk out of church. He's not much taller than me, making it easy to look at him.
"Yeah, but I'm not so sure anymore," I say. He raises a brow. "Something happened last night and I'm not sure if I want to be with someone like him anymore," I clarify. Saying it out loud makes it so real and I don't like it.
"Wow," he says as we sit on a rock. I suddenly feel mad at myself for giving myself to him. "Well, you have better things to worry about and I'm sure something better will come along for you." I grin.
"Like what?" He grins and presses our lips together. I push him away from me.
"What the hell?" He exclaims.
"Him and I might not be in a good place, but I do love him and don't want to cheat. Don't do that again."
××××××××
Daisy and I have been playing with dolls for the past few hours, while Raelee sings. "So, are you and my brother together?" She asks, dropping her doll.
"Yeah," I answer. She smiles and hugs me. Its nealy ten so we're all tired. "Why don't you go home? I'll stay here til her dad or Alec gets back." Raelee nods and ruffles my hair.
******
I don't remember falling asleep. I'm being carried into somewhere. Being still half asleep, I nuzzle my head in the persons neck. Opening my eyes, Alec comes into view as he lays be down on his bed.
"Hey," he says as he takes his shirt off in the bathroom and wipes blood off his side. He's still fighting. "Daisy's asleep in her room." I sit up and nod. What he said yesterday comes back to me.
"Can we talk now?" I ask. He sets his hands against the sink and looks at me, eyes guarded. "I'm sorry that you took what happened yesterday for more than it was. I don't have romantic feelings for him and never have. But, what you said it really hurt. I know that I should have died. If I'm being honest with you, I'm upset I didn't," I say.
He comes over sits next to me. "Don't say that; it scares me. I've already lost someone I loved so much and now I love you and its scary. I say stupid things when I'm stressed. What happened with my dad is still going through my mind. I haven't seen him in years and prayed I wouldn't ever again. I also do stupid things, making out with Angela was horrible and I much rather it would have been you cause you relax me like nothing else. I love you and don't want this to end."
I move onto his lap, looking into his teary eyes. "I love you. And its only fair for me to tell you that he kissed me today. But I moved and told him I loved you. That should make up for what happened right?" He bites his bottom lip sexily.
I can definitely see what other people have seen in him. He has those beautiful eyes, god like body, perfect features. "There's something else we could do to make up for what happened on both our parts. Literally," he says, kissing my jaw.
I throw my head back. "I'm too tired," I say, pushing his head back. "I'm sorry. I obviously couldn't sleep last night." He sighs, nodding his head.
"Its okay. I love you."
"I love you too."

AN: She is not okay. He is not okay. Just thought I'd make that clear. Please comment a side of him you want go see! Seductive? Possessive? Protective? Comment!!! Stay alive |-/ -Veah