Letters

AN: Important AN at the end!!!!
              Nicole's POV
      I sit down on my bed as I take the letters back out. I first read the one that has his hand writing. I can't help but smile at it.
     Dear Nicky,
    Your forever my love and that will never stop. You've made me realize so many things in this shirt amount of time. I wasn't ready to lose you. What happened with Angela was a horrible, terrible, horny mistake that I'll forever regret.
     You've taught me that I have some worth. That I can move on from what happened with my past. I pray that one day you can too. You deserve it. Your my love and I want you to be happy, no matter how or who that's with. I'll only be lucky if that's with me.
      I left after you broke up with me cause I couldn't stay to let you see cry again. You've seen that one too many times. My sadness always seems to turn to anger and I didn't want to risk hurting you physically or emotionally...again.
      Take the petal. I take the fake, pink rose petal out of the envelope. Forever always die out cause the petals fall off. This petal is how my love is for you. Forever. Now read the next letter. Always remember I love you.
     I wipe away shed tears and look at the petal. Taking the next letter I begin reading.
     Hello whoever you are.
     I know that I don't have much time left here with my son and family. I've always been with Alexander. He my baby and deserves the best in my eyes. Your his first love and that is why I'm writing this to you.
     You may not be the he marries, but he gave his hear to you at a time and loved you. He wouldn't give this to you if he didn't. I just have things to say.
     You have to love him for me. If you stop one day, then just please keep a soft place in your heart for him please. He's gone through hell. He's lucky to be alive with what happened that night and with what happened when he was five.   
       If your the girl he marries, thank you so much for giving yourself to my son. I know he'll love and respect you for the rest of his life. He's always been a hard worker, but please don't let him wear himself out.
    Please stand by his side if it comes back. He'll need you trust he. He was young when he got it, but it could always come back.
     His love for his sister is much more than I had bargained for. Its like she's his own. Sadly, he can't have his own, so hopefully something will okay out if you two want a family.
       Thank you for loving him even if you stop. Remember, if  he's given this to you...he believes your the one. Please take care of him.
     Sincerely, Nicole, Alec's mother. PS. Remember he's not perfect.
      Her name was Nicole. That's why he hardly calls me by my nickname. Sleep calls out for me all though I'm near sure that it won't come. It only does when I'm sleeping in Alec's arms.
      I go downstairs for pain meds since my side is starting to hurt. The door opens and my dad and someone come in. I hide behind a wall. Their technically sucking each others faces off. They go up stairs, the girl giggling.
     I can't help but feel that his mom knows about me. How I loved-love- him. Somewhere in me hopes I'm the girl he marries even though that's a long shot. A girl can dream though.

AN: Well that was the letters. I got the idea for the letters from the book/movie, Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks. And I've briefly mentioned her not being able to have children and in this it says that her side is starting to her. She has a chronic illness called Endometriosis. I have it and having my characters have it help me cope with it and it brings awareness to the illness when it needs to be more noticed. She has this for a reason that will come up later. Please comment what you want her to do when she sees him!!!! Stay Alive |-/               -Veah
    PSI found it in color!!!

This is Sirius (he's not gone)::

    This is Amera Carolina (not gone either):::