I Only Want You

Alec's POV
    I'm definitely not one for church anymore. My mom used to take us all here, but we stopped after her death. Its too much for me. Daisy runs to play with some of the  kids on the play set. Its going to start raining soon, but no one seems to really care.
     "So, how's your relationship going?" My dad asks. I shrug. Its been...strange. I'm deeply in love with her though. I catch her from the corner of my eye, walking out with Raelee and that dick. She keeps a good distance from him, arms crossed over her chest.
    I walk towards them until I'm behind a tree. "You sure you'll be fine alone?"  Raelee asks her. Nicky shrugs. "Very convincing. Sirius, keep an on her. Make sure she doesn't get pregnant while I'm gone." He chuckles, eyeing Nicky.
     "We all know that can't happen," Nicky says a little sadly. Raelee gives her a small smile. Raelee walks off, leaving it just Sirius and Nicky. Slowly, I walk over, wrapping arms around her from behind and kissing her shoulder. She looks at me from the corner of her eye.
    "Hey, baby," I say, eyeing the douche in front of me. She steps back and smiles at me. I can tell it's one of her hard days. Sirius puts his arm around her waist. "Don't touch her," I say quietly. He smirks.
     "Excuse me? I don't think I heard you correctly," he says. He shouldn't try and act tough with me; last guy that did that ended up dead.
     "I said don't touch her," I say loud enough for him to hear. He laughs hatefully. She sighs, closing her eyes and stepping away from us.   
     "Why don't you go with someone your crowd. She's good, too good for you," he says. I smiling, looking down as I step towards him.
    "She's mine. Sorry scrawny boy," I say. He swings at me but I duck. "Your not very smart. You can't hurt me, I could kill you faster than you can yell for help," I say. Nicky shakes her head.
    "Listen, you should leave. Its obvious your going to hell. She's going to be mine sooner or later. She'll realize the kind of person you are. She's not the kind for someone like you. She's a little-"
      "I'm a little what?" She snaps at him. He looks surprised.
     "Come on. You are very easy believing. Can you please just admit to yourself that you know that there's no way someone like him could like you," he says, taking her hand. She pulls away.
     "I'll see you later," she says to me before walking away. I knee him in the stomach.
    "If you hurt her or go near her, I'll kill you."
       ××××××××
         I walk into her room. When the door opens, she's looking in the mirror, razor in hand. I rush over and take it from her, not caring that it cuts into my hands. "Its hurts to much," she cries.
     She falls into my arms as she drops to her knees. "Its okay. I love you. Its going to be okay," I say. She stops crying, clenching onto my shirt.
      "You always catch me at my worse moments," she says. I pull away go to look at her, wiping her tears.
     "Which I'm thankful for," I mumble. Smiling, she kisses me softly, her body relaxing. My hands go to the hem of my shirt as I take it off as she works on hers. I pick her up up and lay her on the bed, getting above her. My hands go to her back and unclasp her bra as she takes her skirt off.
      "Damn," I say as I grind against her. She slides my jeans down my hips, taking them off me with my help. I trail my lips down her body, not stopping when I get to her underwear. She sighs as I bite her inner thigh.
     "Please," she says. I smirk to yself.
     "Please what?" I ask. This is how I usually am during this. "Say please, daddy." She repeats after me. "Good girl." I lower her underwear. My mouth makes contact with her most intimate area, making her back arch and hand grip the back of my head.
     "Ugh," she moans. I look up at her. I keep doing this til she finishing, when she does I don't stop. "Stop," she begs. I take my mouth away in fear of hurting her. She flips us over and makes her way down my chest. My breathing picks up.
      She takes me out of my boxers, looking anywhere but at me as she takes me in her mouth. I let out a growl, pulling at her hair. "Fuck," I moans. I've had this done to me by plenty of other girls and they have nothing on her. "Fuck yeah, baby girl. That feels good." I raise my hips as she starts using her hand. "Stop," I demand. She does as told, letting me get above her again. I don't bother going slowly when thrusting into her. Her hands grip my back.
     "Slow," she tells me. I want so badly to be myself and say no, that I go as fast as I please, but I do as told. She throws her head back.
     "Your so damn sexy and warm," I say. I claw at her hips as I take one of breasts in my mouth. Goosebumps appear on her asks as she quivers under me. "Ahh." She yells my name, clawing at my back and inked arms.
     I lay down beside her after I reach my peak. "You faked it huh?" I ask.
     "Yep."

AN: Please comment a side of HER you want to see!!! Stay alive |-/       -Veah