Your SEXAYYY

Alec's POV
    I punch the punching bag with my full strength. Marcos side eyes me as I do so. I can't be at the hospital right now while Nicole's getting the surgery done, so I needed some way to distract myself.
     He grips my shoulder. "Calm down before you pass out on the floor," he tells me. I drop my hand to my side, bouncing back and forth on my feet to keep moving. He rolls his eyes at me. "This is why I don't do relationships. Too much stress, look at you," he says. I roll my eyes.
     "Its worth it," I snap at him. "It's not her fault what's happening. Shut up." He puts his hands up as if in surrender. "Maybe you should try dating. I know someone who actually does like you." He cocks a brow.
     "Who?" I shake my head and return to punching. Hell only have sex with the girl that drop her. He pulls himself up and does pull ups.
    ×××××××
          I walk into her hospital room with a white rose in hand. Her father is passed out in the corner and do is Nicole. I sit down in the chair beside her bed and look at her.
    Her skin is pale and she looks pained even while sleeping. I take her hand and kiss her palm. I'm not sure if I'm trying to comfort her or me. She opens her eyes and looks my way. She winces as she sits up
    "Uh, here," I say, handing her the rose. She smiles at me and smells the rose. The door opens and her mom comes in. Nicole's smile fades.
     "What are you doing here?" She snaps at me. I glare, making her shrink back a little. I won't hurt her, but it's good to get the illusion that I will out.
     "She just got out surgery, what do you expect?" I fire back. Rolling her eyes, she hands Nicole a water bottle. "Your not talking much," I point out. Her mom grins a little.
     "She's little high on meds," she tells me. Nicole fiddles with her hands. I try holding hers again but she takes her hand away.
      "Don't touch me," she says. I can't help but feel hurt. "You have cooties," she explains. I chuckles.
     "I've got all my shots," I say. She looks at me through her lashes. Her eyes scam my face with a swooning look. I smirk. "What?" I ask.
     "Your extremely sexy," she says. I bite my bottom lip and lean on close to her, not  caring that her mother is in here and Damon could wake up at any minute.
     "Same to you," I say, my lips brushing hers. She looks so innocent right now. There's a shuffle in the corner if the room, making me pull away. Damon looks at us.
     "She's awake. How are you sweetheart?" He asks. She shrugs, wincing after. I feel bad that she's in so much pain still. "She should be okay for a couple months," he says. I nod.
      "Good." Her mom has left the room and Nicole is starting to doze off.
     "You really love her huh?" He asks. I nod, looking down at her. She's now asleep hand in mine. "Good, cause I'd have to kick your ass." He throws something at me. Does the man just freaking carry a box of condoms with him all the time?
    I look at the box. "I've already told you. I'm too big for these," I say, chucking the box back at him. He glares.
     "I don't-" the door opens and the doctor comes in. The box of condoms falls to the floor. The doctor looks down at it and raises a brow at us.

AN: I love the relationship between her and Alec and want to show it more. I have something (hehehe) planned. Comment something YOU WANT to happen!! Stay alive |-/           -Veah