I Don't Bite...

Alec's POV
     I casually slip out of the girl...I forgot her name's room. Its nearly eight and I was supposed to be home by seven. Whoever the babysitters are will be pissed and I'm gonna be the one their taking it out on.
      ×××××××
        As I walk into the house, I hear laughter; the sound of Daisy's laugh is more recognizable. Daisy and and some blond girl sit on the couch while some girl with dark brown hair reads them Divergent. The blond is about to fall asleep. From here, I can see that the dark haired girl was the girl from Science.
    Daisy sees me and runs over. Not caring that their here and people think of me a certain way, I pick her up and spin her around, making her giggle. Once done, I kiss her cheek and set her down.
    The blond and brunette girl are now standing nervously. I go over and stand in front of them, extending my hand to hand. She gives me a weird look. "Hi, I'm Alec. Daisy's older brother," I say. What the fuck am I saying? Its pretty obvious that I'm older. She takes my hand and shake it quickly before letting go. "I know you already. Your the pretty girl from Science today. Mar?" 
     I can tell she wants to roll her eyes. "Yeah. That's me," she says. I offer my hand but she moves to the other side of the blond.
    "Um, I'm Raelee, and this is Nicole," says the blond. I look over at who I thought was some girl named Mar.
     "Starting this relationship off on lies I see?" She glares at me. Raelee seems surprised by her sudden change of mood.
     "There is no relationship. And I didn't lie; my middle name Marlene," she fires back. Raelee struggles not to laugh. I shrug, tucking my hand in my pockets.
     "Come on, I don't bite," I say, stepping back to look her up and down, biting my lip. She cocks a brow.
     "Beat your heart out," she says, tugging in Raelee's arm and pulling her towards the door. Daisy stands there. She bends down to her height. "Thanks for letting me play and read with you. Your brother was right about your personality. It makes you as stunning as I diamond," she says. Daisy wraps her small arms around Nicole.
     "Will I see you again?" Daisy asks. They both nod. After they leave Raelee skips over to me, clinging on to my pant leg. I pick her up and bring her into her room and laying her down. "Can you tell me a story?" She asks.
     "Okay," I say, clearing my throat. "Once upon a time, there was a beautiful, gorgeous princess and she fell in love with a prince. But, the prince, see he wasn't a nice guy, but she refused to see that. They had a son, and the boy loved the prince and princess very much, but the prince didn't love him. He starting doing things, painful, hurtful things to the son and princess, but he would always say that he loved them. They both knew better than to believe that though. One day, the princess built up the strength and courage to leave the prince with her son. After awhile, a couple years later, she fell in love again and this time it was right. The son was very hesitant with the new family that they had been dragged into, but the man took him in as his own along with his son. The Princess and the man got married and had a beautiful, smart, witty little girl. Not a long time after, the princess got sick and passed away, the son very angry at the world, but the little girl keeps him very happy and he'd do anything to keep her safe. The end."
     She gives a little yawn. In get up and make my way to  the door. "Was that about mommy?" I hear Daisy ask. I turn around.
   "Yeah," I answer. Even in this light I can see a tear fall from her eye. Rushing over, I drop to my knees. "Remember, she's still with you," I say. She nods.
     "Have you found your princess?" She asks me. I chuckle.
     "No, not yet anyways."

AN: HEHEHEHE yes you have Alec... Hehehehe. PLEASE COMMENT!! Stay alive |-/                  -Veah