Just Confused

                Alec's POV    I walk into my moms old study and sit in her old chair

                Alec's POV
    I walk into my moms old study and sit in her old chair. Before she died, I would come in here and sit in the chair and spin around.  The door opens and Jules walks in. "What's wrong with him?" He asks.
    "Nothing," I say too harshly. He crosses his arms, leaning against the desk. "Have you ever had feelings for someone but they don't like you?" I ask. He taps his chin.
    "Not that I can recall. Why? You don't even do relationships," he says. I squeeze my eyes shut. "Is it that girl you were on the roof with earlier?" I nod slowly.
     "I don't know what's going on. I do know that she kissed some douche outside a little bit ago and I had to go inside before I lost it and ran over to punch him. Fuck, she's not even mime to be like this over," I say. He smirks.
    "Girls are confusing creatures. Have you told her all this?" I shake my head. "So, for all you know she could hate you!" I chuckles, thinking of what she said the night she was babysitting for the first time.
    "Beat your heart out," she had said. Well I am. I'm beating it black and blue. She doesn't need someone like me. She's too good and from what I can tell...pure. I would be nothing but trouble for her. My mom used to say that I was a walking bucket of anxiety. She was right.
     "Me and her ever being together is something that can't happen. I'm too bent for her."
        ×××××××
             Nicky's POV
      "So, he kissed you?" Raelee asks the next day after I get out of Church. I nod. Of course I told her what happened cause I don't know how I feel about it. Just because I kissed him back doesn't mean a thing.
     "Yeah. And I kissed him back. It was just weird," I say. She laughs a little. This isn't supposed to me numerous. To me, this is horrible. Junior has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. This shouldn't be happening.
    Sure, he's cute and nice. But he's too nice. He's just cute. I don't know what I want in a partner. By one things for sure, I want something...more. The kind of love you can tell your children and grandkids and they won't get bored of listening.
      "Tell him you don't want a relationship. He's been your best friend for years, I'm nearly positive that  he'll understand."
     ××××××××
      That didn't go well. He seemed hurt and mad. His exact words where, "We've been friends for how long and somehow your feelings haven't grown. Its that damn manwhore that's ruining your train of thought." I know who he's talking about. This has nothing to do with my relationship.
     Its because of my step dad. Relationships scare me cause my mom didn't know he was like that til they got married. My real dad and her got divorced when I was one. Whoever I'm with could easily hurt me.
      Alec opens the door and let's me in, his body tense. Daisy runs over to be in a light pink dress. I pick her up and hug her, for some reason I relax. We go over to the back yard and sit down while Daisy takes her dress off, revealing her one piece bathing suit.
     Alec sits down in one of the chairs as I do. My guess is that his father doesn't trust Alec to be alone with her. Sad, but understandable. He sits up and takes his shirt off, revealing his naked top half. Hello abs!!!!
      "Are you okay?" He asks, shifting uncomfortably. I shrug, looking at the water​. He rests his hand on mine. "What's wrong?"
     "My best friend did something last night and he got the wrong idea. Now he's mad at me cause I don't want a relationship," I say. He looks at his sister, deep in thought. His eyes seem lighter right now.
     "Well, why dong you want a relationship?" He asks, my eyes meeting his. I could look at his forever and never think their not beautiful.
     "Its scary," I admit. His eyes soften. "You seen what I go through with my step dad, my mom thought he was harmless and loving. He was like that but changed. That could happen," I say.
     ×××××××
              Alec's POV
    I can't help but feel for her. She lives in fear of something that could happen with anyone. Her moms relationship with the man she's with has ruined his whole perception of love and relationships.
     I'm not one to talk though. I only do hookups. She makes me....I don't even know. "It could happen with anyone," I tell her. She looks at me like she's trying to figure something out.
    "I know that, but it's still scary," she says. I tell her she should go out her bathing suit on. She stands up and does so. Slowly, I get into the surprisingly warm water and sit on the steps.
      Soon, Nicky comes back out in a one piece, black bathing suit that hugs her body in all the right ways. She gets in and swims over to Daisy. I need to control my feelings...and my dick right now. I don't even want her in a sexual way, I want to just look at her and take in how beautiful she is.
     I get all the way in the water and start swimming laps. I hit my head on the wall, and swim back to the surface, taking in a deep breath. I turn around to be met by a back. My whole body is pressed against Nick's, making it hard to control myself. The last thing I want is to scare her off...but I can't help who I am.
    I wrap my arms around her waist and press somehow closer to her. She takes in a sharp breath as I trail my hand from her collar bone to her left thigh. Her body jerks away and she swims fastly over to my little sister.
     I get to the side of the pool and pull myself up and out, making my way to the bathroom.
      ××××××
              Nicky's POV
     He pulls himself up and out of the pool, the muscles in his arms popping so their visible. His back flexes, showing his tight muscles there as well. I'm no whore, but I wish I hadn't gotten scared from his intimate touche.
     I need to argue with myself to stay as far away from him as possible. The promise must be followed through with. Relationships are too scary for me. I've seen the worst that could happen. And Alec is far from where I want to land with a romantic relationship.
     I know what he does. Fights. One night stands. Fights again. I've never heard of him losing one. Its understanding why people fear him and your told to stay away. That's what I should be doing.
    But I've seem more to him somehow. He's kind, caring, respectful to a point, understanding from what I've seen, knows how to treat a female from what happened yesterday, and is a great brother.
     He's bent but has a good heart. There's a surprise center to him that people are too scared to get to. Who could blame them with him being so damn intimidating.
      Why am I even thinking about this. Oh those eyes!!! What am doing!?! He could never like me. I don't have a good body, I'm too insecure with myself, I'm not one to give it up easily. I'm too broken.

AN: This only shows his seductive/dirty side a little bit, cause I want to save that for....something hehehe. Comment what side of him and her do you want to see in the next chapter? Comment!!!! Stay Alive |-/                 -Veah