I'm Sorry

Alec's POV
      I don't know what happened or what triggered it. For all I know, she was happy. But obviously she was far from that. I don't think I've felt so much pain, or anxiety, or sadness in my life. But when I seen her, there it all was.
      My foot taps the white tile as my leg shakes nervously. The waiting room is empty except for a happy family that are probably expecting. The entrance door opens and her mom, dad, and Gavin walk in. I don't stand up; honestly, I think my body can right now, for I'm still in a stage of shock.
    They reach me and look down at me. "Where is she?" Her mother demands like I'm the one who tried to kill her. I gesture to one of the rooms, my movements forced.  
    Damon site down beside me, hands on his knees. Now his leg is shaking like mine. "Why don't go home and get some rest? You look tired," he says. I shake my head, running my hands over my face.
     "I'm fine," I say. He narrows his eyes at me.
     "Go home for a little bit and check on your sister," he says, this time its an order. I force myself up and start towards the exit. Just as I get a few steps away, the doctor cones out, saying her last name. Her family walks over and listens to what he says. I go back over but stand off to the side.
     When the doctor pulls away, her mother is crying, Damon sighs heavily, and Gavin could care less. "What happened?" I ask.
      "She's okay," Damon tells me. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. She's okay. "Their just gonna do a simple test, then we can go see her." I nod and wait for the doctor to come back out. When he does, her mother fixes to go into the room. Her dad stops her.
     "Let the boy go first. If you do, you'll start yelling, I'll start crying. He found her," he says. She looks back at me with a glare before I make my way in, closing the door behind me.
     She's sleeping, hair covering one side of her face. Some of her coloring has come back. I sit down in the chair beside her, taking her hand. Her eyes slowly open at the contact. "Hey," I whisper. She doesn't smile. Not even a fake one.
      "Who was it that found me?" She asks. I look down, but raise my eyes to hers. "I'm sorry. Its just hard," she says.
      "You could have talked to me about this instead of trying to take your life," I say, trying to keep my voice firm. She stays quiet. I stand up and sit on the edge of the bed beside her. "Please don't do this again." It isn't a question or request; its an order.
      "Okay," she says, taking my hand. "Lay down with me?" She asks. Without answering, I do, letting her Kay her head on my chest and throw her arm over my stomach.
      "I love you," I say. She tenses against me. "Sorry, forget I said that."
     "Its okay. I just-i don't deserve to be loved," she says, eyes watering. "Especially, by you," she says. I move her a little so I van look in her eyes.
     "I love you so much; seeing you the way I did, made me realize just how much. Its okay if you can't say it back, but you do deserve to be loved. And I think you need so much more than me," I tell her. She places her hand on the crook in my neck.
     "I love you too, Alec," she says, blushing. I can't stop the smile that comes as I lean in and kiss her. Her hand goes under my shirt.
      The door opens as we pull apart and just look at each other. Her parents and Gavin come in. She moves closer to me as she sees him. I wrap her in my arms like a protective shield.
      "How are you feeling?" Her father asks. She gives him a smile. Her mom looks at her with a mad expression.
      "Why the hell would you do this!?! Do you not remember what I told you the last time!!!" She yells.
    "Yes, I just couldn't take it anymore," Nicky says. "Don't talk about something you don't understand mom." Gavin steps forward. I stand up just as Damon takes a step forward. "Why is he  even here!" She asks.
      "Cause I care about yo-"
      "No. You care about getting into my moms pants," she snaps. I can't fight off the grin that forms. "You have a great way of showing me that you care." He glares. 
     "Aren't you the guy that hit me?" He asks when spots me. I shrug, not wanting to talk to him. "She sure is feisty in bed huh?" He asks me. I charge at him, grabbing his collar and slamming to a wall.
     Damon grabs the back if my jacket and pulls me away. "Don't talk about her like that!" I yell at him. He smirks, making my blood run colder than ever.
     "She can't act like she didn't like it," he says. She looks sick.
    "She didn't give consent," I say. He shrugs. Damon puts his hand on my shoulder.
     "You need a breather?" He asks. I shake my head yes and leave the room. At the top of the hospital, the air is cold.
     "Thought that was you," a soft voice says from behind me. I turn around to see Angela. Her and I went to school together before she moved to California with her mom. Marcos would swear up and down that her and I were going to get together eventually. She was like a sister to me.
     I force smile as she hugs me. "Why are you here?" I ask. She grins, leaning against the railing.
     "You know I find heights comforting, so I came here. My family and I moved back a few days ago," she tells me. I nod, looking down at the street. "Why are you here?" She asks. She knows I hate hospitals cause my mom.
      "My girlfriends here," I say. Her eyes widen. "Yeah I know. Yes I actually have a girlfriend that I want more from than just sex." She laughs.
    "Is she okay?" I shrug. "Well, Marcos, you, and I need to hang out soon. I miss my boys," she says. I grin, my eyes meeting hers.
     "You have too much of something on your face," I tell her. She narrows her eyes at me hatefully. I've always kind of hated makeup.
     "Its makeup you ass. Some need to cake their face."

AN: WARNING⚠: You will hate Angela with a burning passion; I can't say why yet though. PLEASE COMMENT A SIDE OF HIM YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! Stay Alive |-/     -Veah

      Angela:::

 PLEASE COMMENT A SIDE OF HIM YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! Stay Alive |-/     -Veah⭐         Angela:::