Just Listen DAMNIT

Nicole's POV
    When I wake up I'm not in my own bed. My head is rested on a hard and muscular chest, a hand trailing up and down my back with a feather like touch. I begin to panic as I short up and look to see who that is.
     Alec looks up at me with a sympathetic look, not stopping the soothing hand gesture on my back. "Its okay. Just me," he says. Sighing, I lay back down beside him. He wraps his arms around my small gift and pulls me closer to him.
    "What time is it?" I ask. The room isn't all that bright, but still.
    "Ten something," he says. I nod. He tries leaning for a kiss but I pull away. He grins crookedly. "I don't care about a little morning breath," he says, trying to kiss me again. I pull away. "In the bathroom, in the cabinet, there us a new spear toothbrush," he tells me. I stand up.
    "You just randomly have spare toothbrushes?" He bites his lip nervously. I keep forgetting that he's a one night stand type of guy. After brushing my teeth, I straighten out my clothes and put my hair up in a very messy bun. I look like sh---I look horrible.
      When I come out, Alec is looking out over his balcony. "I'm just gonna get going. My mom is probably freaking out right now," I say. He turns around and looks at me, leaning against the railing.
     "Can I walk you?" He asks. Crossing my arms, I nod in a way that night have seemed too eager. He smiles a little and makes his way over to me, taking my hand and pulling me with him. Raelee is sitting on the couch watching iCarly with Daisy.
      She stands up and looks at Alec with a bit of hate. I'm still in shock of the fact that they made out yesterday. She's always talking about how in love she is with Luke and now she goes and cheats on him? The fricklefrack?
     ××××××××
      Raelee pulls me to the side when we get to her front door. "Please don't say anything to Luke about what happened. It was a stupid mistake," she says. I nod, being the friend I am, I'm not going to rat her out.
      "Just, don't do it again," I say. She grins at me.
    "What's going on with you two?" She asks. I look back at for a second. All I can do is shrug in response.
     ××××××
      "What are you gonna tell your mom?" He asks. I look up at him. He really is handsome it's obvious why so many girls want him and he's always somewhat cocky. He's been holding onto my hand ever since Raelee went home. I don't want him getting the wrong idea, for I don't want a relationship.
      "That I stayed at my dad's," I say. When we reach my moms, my step dads car is in the drive way. Shoot. Alec notices this and grips my shoulder.
      "Why don't you just go back to your dads. It's not good for you to be around him," he says. Like I don't know that already.
     "I'll be fine. I have to talk to my mom anyways," I tell him. Sighing, he looks down at me with a awkward grin.
      "Listen, I want to kiss you right now, but I don't want to get the wrong idea and end up getting hurt. I know you don't want a relationship right now and as much as I wish you would give me a change, I respect what you want and don't." Our fingers are still laced together.
     "I still don't want a relationship. I'm sorry, what happened yesterday and the day before that, shouldn't of happened. And, you don't want to he held down by some mess up," I say. He steps a closer to me.
     "Your not a mess up," he tells, kissing my forehead. Just his touch relaxes me. I step back and begin walking into the house. My mom looks over at me from where she is with Gavin.
     "Where have you been for the last two nights?" She demands.
    "I was with dad," I say. She sighs and looks back at my step father. He glares at me. I don't know why he's like this with me but loves my mom so much and would never hurt her. "Can I talk to you in my room​ for a little?" I ask her. She doesn't answer, just beads up the stairs.
     "What's wrong?" She asks. I look down at the carpet.
    "I need to talk to you about something that been happening for a long time," I say. She sits down. "I'm being abused," I blurt.
    "By who? Your father?" She demands. Of course her mind would go straight to the one person who has been there with me through the whole thing. "He's go-"
     "Just listen to me damnit!" She looks surprised by my sudden outburst. "Not dad. Gavin. He has been for awhile. And maybe a week ago was when it got worse. He raped me and. I only talk to dad about this; this is why I want to stay with dad. You don't see the real monster you married," I say.
     Her hands lay on her lap as she takes all this in. I take my shirt off, knowing shell want proof and I got it. Her eyes widen as she sees my scars and fading bruises and scrapes.
     "What a piece of shit he is! Go to your father, I'll come get you in a little bit," she says. I shake my head. "Why?"
      "If your doing what I think you are, don't. He'll just get angry and take it out on you. Call dad and have him come," I tell her. She wipes away some fallen tears. "You get used to the pain, mom."

AN: She told her mom. Please comment what you want see next!!! Stay alive |-/           -Veah