News About Ryan

Peyton's POV:

I was exhausted after the party. I don't usually wear heels for that long, so my feet were aching a lot. I lay down on my bed and sighed. I remembered the kiss. I don't know why I kissed him. A feeling deep down my heart made me do it. He seemed so upset, and I wanted to help. And the kiss happened to work.

I rolled over to my side and thought for a while. I had changed. Before I came here I didn't even bother look at a guy. And here I am...talking to one and kissing him at his friend's party. I looked at my phone. I hadn't been on that since I came here. I grabbed onto it and took a look. No notifications or texts.

I sighed and thought about Ryan. Whenever I'm getting close with Noah, I want to hold back. I remember Ryan, and how he needs me. I realize that Ryan could possibly die while I'm sitting here talking to Noah. I locked my door and changed my outfit. I threw on an ordinary top and jeans, with my converse.

It was very late, and Noah was in his room. I wanted to keep quiet in case he was asleep. I took a deep breath in and went down the stairs, being as silent as possible. Even Mrs Grey was asleep in her room. I sighed and headed towards the door, before a cold hand grabbed my shoulder. I gasped and turned around, finding myself face-to-face with Noah.

"Peyton? What are you doing at this time?" Noah asked.

"Nothing," I muttered.

"Where are you going?" he demanded.

"You don't need to know Noah," I mumbled.

I turned and grabbed onto the door handle, before Noah spun me around and held onto my waist. We were literally nose-to-nose right now. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. I felt my heart race rapidly. We were so close to each other at the moment. He smirked and stared right into my eyes.

"What if I want to know?" he whispered.

"Well that's too bad for you," I teased.

"Wouldn't you rather have me come along with you?" he probed.

"I guess so," I replied.

He smiled and grabbed his leather jacket from the hanger. He threw it on and walked out with me. We climbed into his car and sat down. He tapped his hand on the steering wheel, looking at me. I looked down at my feet and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Where are we headed?" he finally said.

"Hospital..." I managed to say.

He nodded his head and started driving towards the hospital. We were quiet most of the time, and I was busy thinking about Ryan. Noah didn't say a single word, and that made me feel weird. We were almost at the hospital, and I was so worried about Ryan. I hoped he was okay. He can't have woken up, because the doctor would've called me in that case. Noah parked the car and got out. I did so too, walking next to him inside the hospital.

"I hate the smell of hospitals," Noah muttered.

I was barely listening to him. I was too scared that Ryan was badly hurt, or that he had gotten worse in the past few days. I felt so dizzy, and it seemed like I would drop to the floor any second. Noah looked down at me and frowned. He tapped me gently and I snapped back to reality.

"Peyton...something wrong?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine," I managed to say.

"Peyton you're shaking?! Is everything okay?!" he demanded.

I kept silent and shook my head...so slightly he didn't notice. He took of his leather jacket and held it out in front of me. I looked up at him and smiled. He was honestly so sweet. I held onto his jacket and put it on. I felt a bit better now, thanks to him. He held onto my hand and walked with me towards the information desk.